Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rune of Annulment (change)

As it stands, rune of annulment doesn't see much use, as far as I've seen. It's a cool rune, but it has a chance to knock off one of your cooler traits that you might wanna keep on the gun. My suggestion here would probably buff the rune a little bit, making it a bit more useful.

So when you use the rune, instead of it being random, allow us to select what trait to remove, but it has a chance to fail, and the chances get lower as the higher tier of the gun it gets. I suck at percentages, so i'm not going to propose percentages.

Also, please allow us to use it on catalysts. I don't mind if the rarity changes, but shit, it'd be so cool to use this rune without such a major risk for so little reward.

+1, chose trait and it has chance to fail
i think you able to use it on a catalyst would be a bit to OP, if that would be the case you would have to make it a bit more rare as a drop.
Find

I feel like i would rather choose the trait that gets removed and have a 5% chance of success than a random trait get removed with 100% success. So I agree with letting you choose the trait, because without it it honestly feels kinda shit. But its also better than nothing.

But I don't think it should be able to be used on catalysts.
Find

Crafting is already too strong as it is. I can't support this.
Find

(01-28-2020, 05:55 PM)Terran Wrote:  Crafting is already too strong as it is. I can't support this.

i agree and which is why i suggest, crafted gun procs should be higher then normal ones, (A2 suggest this actually)
Aka makes doubleshoot from 1 in 8-10 to 14-18 or something like that.
(obviously guarantee traits wouldn't be affected)
Find

(01-28-2020, 06:30 PM)MicroBoss Wrote:  
(01-28-2020, 05:55 PM)Terran Wrote:  Crafting is already too strong as it is. I can't support this.

i agree and which is why i suggest, crafted gun procs should be higher then normal ones, (A2 suggest this actually)
Smart, but it'd never be a thing. People are too attached to their guns for nerfs.
Find

(01-28-2020, 06:51 PM)Terran Wrote:  
(01-28-2020, 06:30 PM)MicroBoss Wrote:  

Smart, but it'd never be a thing. People are too attached to their guns for nerfs.

Yeah its way too past the creation of crafting for people to agree with this. So many guns that people never would've dismantled to begin with.
Find

Instead of changing this rune that works fine as intended, we could propose a new rune be added “rune of greater annulment” allowing choice of removed trait from gun type, should work as rune of altering does and have a cap use on guns. Just my two cents, take it.

(01-29-2020, 06:11 AM)Awesome Wrote:  Instead of changing this rune that works fine as intended, we could propose a new rune be added “rune of greater annulment” allowing choice of removed trait from gun type, should work as rune of altering does and have a cap use on guns. Just my two cents, take it.

absolutely no
Find

(01-29-2020, 06:11 AM)Awesome Wrote:  Instead of changing this rune that works fine as intended, we could propose a new rune be added “rune of greater annulment” allowing choice of removed trait from gun type, should work as rune of altering does and have a cap use on guns. Just my two cents, take it.

You want uniques with no downsides such as geodow without lockup? This is how you get uniques without downsides like geodow without lockup.

Don't be this guy. there should always be SOME risk
Find