Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I just need to clear something up.

Recently there has been a lot of allegations made against me that I personally deem quite unfair.
Philip (who you may also know as Nytemarts Teenie Weenie) recently made some allegations regarding my weenie size.
And I would like to say that it is in no way shape or form true.
Thank you for reading.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/386258140112355329/639172368119627828/unknown.png
Mammon begs to differ :kappa:
Find

to be fair i originally thought this should be moved to shit posting but this is some very serious allegations and i completely understand why you might feel the ways you do, i think you should move this to player complaints this is a very serious offense and ordeal
Find

(10-30-2019, 07:02 PM)wind Wrote:  to be fair i originally thought this should be moved to shit posting but this is some very serious allegations and i completely understand why you might feel the ways you do, i think you should move this to player complaints this is a very serious offense and ordeal
Thank you for being so understanding, I agree with this motion and will be pinging Brass on discord until he makes it so.
Find

my weenie bigger than yours LUL
Find

moved to the appropriate sub

- That Thrakos Noob

dude stop selling dick pics to philip and maybe itll change size
Find

(10-30-2019, 07:45 PM)Vhoxel Wrote:  my weenie bigger than yours LUL
asians have dicks equivalent to the size of tic tacs, thats not making your case any better nyte
Find

Just when I thought Nyte was about to drop a bomb shell he says "fuck that" and drops a hydrogen bomb instead
Umpty Dumpty
Find