Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ello

Hello! I'm Abstract/TheFifthAce!

I'm from the US, although I've got an odd bloodline. I'm directly related to Oscar Wilde! I was diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, POTS and Dysautonomia, Marfans, and Raynauds, all within the past two years. Although I've had symptoms since 11, I've only just started getting hit hard, so while I promise I'm always trying my best(!), sometimes my hands lock up, or I need a break to calm my heart, or my shoulder decided it doesn't like staying attached, so while I may not be the best, I'm always trying <3. I try to be as friendly as possible, especially to the new players and the staff, and always try to do my part in helping out, whatever community I end up in.

I was previously a Senior Moderator on Aurora Gaming nearly three or four years ago, back before it died, I've been a Jr. Moderator on TTT-FUN (Twice, health conflicts meant I had to step down a few times), back before it also died a year or two ago, I was a moderator on moatgaming for a few months, before I had to leave for health issues, and later permenantly left due to how the owner treats his community, and I've moderated and run extensive communities away from gaming such as the r/ehlersdanlos Discord and some Nationstates regions.

I'm glad to be here, hope to be able to help out in any way I can, and hope to get to know all of you! <3

Hey welcome to the server!
Find

Think I remember seein you a few times before, sup
Find

Welcome to the server. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Find

(04-11-2019, 02:46 AM)Abstract Wrote:  Hello! I'm Abstract/TheFifthAce!

I'm from the US, although I've got an odd bloodline. I'm directly related to Oscar Wilde! I was diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, POTS and Dysautonomia, Marfans, and Raynauds, all within the past two years. Although I've had symptoms since 11, I've only just started getting hit hard, so while I promise I'm always trying my best(!), sometimes my hands lock up, or I need a break to calm my heart, or my shoulder decided it doesn't like staying attached, so while I may not be the best, I'm always trying <3. I try to be as friendly as possible, especially to the new players and the staff, and always try to do my part in helping out, whatever community I end up in.

I was previously a Senior Moderator on Aurora Gaming nearly three or four years ago, back before it died, I've been a Jr. Moderator on TTT-FUN (Twice, health conflicts meant I had to step down a few times), back before it also died a year or two ago, I was a moderator on moatgaming for a few months, before I had to leave for health issues, and later permenantly left due to how the owner treats his community, and I've moderated and run extensive communities away from gaming such as the r/ehlersdanlos Discord and some Nationstates regions.

I'm glad to be here, hope to be able to help out in any way I can, and hope to get to know all of you! <3

Yeah moat is pretty toxic. Chases after every e-girl and gives them free shit for titties

(04-11-2019, 02:46 AM)Abstract Wrote:  Yeah moat is pretty toxic. Chases after every e-girl and gives them free shit for titties

Rosie, I love this boy.
Find

eyy!! happy to see you here Abstract! hope you have fun here - it really is an enjoyable server lolol

Hmmm theres a face I know.
Find