Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 03/08/2019

Changes
  • TTT - All vanilla weapons spawned on the map will now come with randomized item tiers attached to them, rather than be purely vanilla(so you could get something like a bellum on a M16 you find on the ground). There's also a semi-uncommon chance for a few preset godlikes to spawn on the map somewhere (a debug message is in currently so I can test the rates, it may stay in or be removed though).
  • Increased weapons AND ammo spawns across most maps via my automated system.
  • Reduced Moonlord's HP and max Velocity.
  • Made Moonlord's Minions MUCH easier to hit.
  • Added "Big head Rounds" to the staff minigame roster. This increases the head size and head hitbox size for all players during that round of TTT.
Older news from discord
  • Fixed the Trident's shield hitbox.
  • Trident water projectiles no longer hurt people on the lobby.
  • Nerfed tri-shield a bit. When you destroy the front shield, the side shield that replaces it loses 50% of its hp. Also lowered shield HP amount.
Find

Hooray more minigames!
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Big hands round when
Find

(03-08-2019, 06:33 PM)edit Wrote:  Big hands round when

ask beebee

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Is there going to be a exclusive ground godlike then? Would be neat to see this being used for something outside of inventory items.

I really love the replacement of vanilla guns

but i was wondering if you can remove the "Self" option when mods spawn a Moonlord/Boss. i haven't seen anyone but mods be moonlord tbh.
Find

(03-09-2019, 09:10 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  I really love the replacement of vanilla guns

but i was wondering if you can remove the "Self" option when mods spawn a Moonlord/Boss. i haven't seen anyone but mods be moonlord tbh.

It's new right now so they want to be the boss, I'm sure more will select random players once it's a little older.
Find

(03-09-2019, 10:43 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(03-09-2019, 09:10 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  I really love the replacement of vanilla guns

It's new right now so they want to be the boss, I'm sure more will select random players once it's a little older.

Or, hear me out here. they dont spawn Moonlord unless they feel like they want to be the boss.
i understand that mods should get something but i feel like everyone should get a chance for being boss. there is no point of them choosing Random. If they dont feel like being boss then they just dont start moonlord.
and seeing that they normally spawn Moonlord when its a SUPER small map, where the boss gets a HUGE advantaged then there is no hope for others to being moonlord.
Find

(03-09-2019, 11:59 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  
(03-09-2019, 10:43 AM)Brassx Wrote:  

Or, hear me out here. they dont spawn Moonlord unless they feel like they want to be the boss.
i understand that mods should get something but i feel like everyone should get a chance for being boss. there is no point of them choosing Random. If they dont feel like being boss then they just dont start moonlord.
and seeing that they normally spawn Moonlord when its a SUPER small map, where the boss gets a HUGE advantaged then there is no hope for others to being moonlord.

Well the minigame CAN happen randomly so there's is some hope, it's just fairly uncommon. I also am not very sure what you're talking about. seems more like you're talking about a specific person than generalizing staff.
Find