Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

2koreds - Membership Application

I mean if you follow the rules you will like him, I've had problems with him but overall hes a cool dude +1
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

I like playing with 2k so imma +1. Reformed. I initially hated him but imo he’s fine now
Find

Taught me how to do castle when I first joined, and is very patient with beginners during events in my experience. Always willing to help out with events and even if you fuck up he doesn't get upset about it. Definitely haven't seen him be toxic in these situations.

He will kill you for t baiting, but if you're shooting near someone you accept that risk. Honestly haven't had any problems with him despite the mixed response here. +1 for now.
Find

I would personally love to see him as member, as he has really been nothing but fun to have on whenever I've played with him. So +1 from me in that aspect

h o w e v e r

if this many people who are also regulars disagree then maybe it would be best to straight up give specific things he should work on rather than just saying hes toxic. Have people take note of what he is and isn't doing correctly when on if they have the time, so that way he can get more accurate feedback than simple "he did _____" and "hes toxic" answers.

hopefully that made sense i havent slept right in a few days
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this

Your’re a really kind person, but only to certain people in the community. When you get slayed, you tend to try to find a way out of it , and just like being kind to certain people, you keep and forgive reports for certain people again, keeping reports for some of the weirdest reasons.
It’s ok to dislike some people, but no reason to be toxic or argue with them, That also goes for a lot of other people to.

I read all of your other apps, and all of the comments, and they’re mostly the same story. My advice is to wait, improve yourself more (actually improve yourself) , you’ve been doing better than the first time I met you.
Find

(09-21-2018, 02:03 PM)Black Parade Wrote:  Your’re a really kind person, but only to certain people in the community. When you get slayed, you tend to try to find a way out of it , and just like being kind to certain people, you keep and forgive reports for certain people again, keeping reports for some of the weirdest reasons.
It’s ok to dislike some people, but no reason to be toxic or argue with them, That also goes for a lot of other people to.

I read all of your other apps, and all of the comments, and they’re mostly the same story. My advice is to wait, improve yourself more (actually improve yourself) , you’ve been doing better than the first time I met you.

I know its not kosher to respond to your own mem app but I would love to discuss / explain this. I understand it may negatively impact my application, but I accept the consequences at the chance to get the explanation out. A large amount of the people within whom have previously left -1's and are now I have had blocked for a very long time. There are certain people with whom I have provided video evidence to unpoke about excessively toxic behavior and harrassing me in general previously(Keep in mind I am recording 95% of the time I am playing on Garrys Mod via Shadowplay). As a result of their behavior towards myself I leave them blocked, and when rdm happens I just don't forgive because that person has harassed me previously or is generally unkind, and has made my experience on FRG unenjoyable and honestly horrible overall as result.

I absolutely understand where you're coming from and I do agree with you, this isn't fully the appropriate behavior on my part, but when I provide solid evidence of certain players telling me to kill myself IRL or saying things equally as bad and meaning it with full intent and not as a joke, I won't forgive them or unblock them. I have tried unblocking some players, and their behavior has not changed towards me even though I do not interract with them. I have actually just before this application purged my block list and haven't had to re-add anyone to it yet. I have since then been on the receiving end of some pretty offensive insults, but am trying to give these people a chance even though they're showing their true colors still.

Not to throw Axe under the bus, but I think Axe is a perfect example of someone whom previously had a grudge with me and vice versa, but we have definitely worked through it and I now enjoy playing with Axe and it would appear its mostly mutual. I dont treat anyone inherently worse if I do or do not like them. I won't go out of my way to make someone miserable or target them if I'm not a fan of them, but if I do get rdmed and there wasnt a concrete reason behind it I won't forgive the people who make my play time experience unpleasant. A lot of my friends that I do play with will playfully/jokingly rdm me and vice versa for the memes, but you're damned right I don't keep reports on them. Moral of the story is there absolutely are a handful of people who aren't a fan of me and vice versa, thats fine. You're not required to like me, but unless you've done something to harm me or insult me, I'll have no issues with you. I feel that I am plentiful kind and helpful to those who aren't spewing insults at me anytime I'm on. A lot of the people who are leaving the -1's are the same people as before, and like I mentioned they either haven't played with me in a very long time or I've had them blocked and simply don't interact with them for fear of being insulted and belittled again. If you are one of these people and you are unblocked try interacting with me like a normal human being next time you see me on, I'm sure you'll be surprised at the response/behavior. I am absolutely working hard to change the views people have of me and the behavior I use while on FRG, but if someone is constantly belittling you, insulting you, or making your experience miserable, can you really blame someone for having a chip on their shoulder against them? I've cleaned up my block list in order to try and give some of the people I am referring to an additional chance, and many of them are people who have left -1's on this application. I implore those of you within whom I am referring to give me another chance as I am doing for you, and keep in mind the language conveyed if we do interract. That is all. Smile
Find

(09-21-2018, 10:13 PM)2koreds Wrote:  
(09-21-2018, 02:03 PM)Black Parade Wrote:  Your’re a really kind person, but only to certain people in the community. When you get slayed, you tend to try to find a way out of it , and just like being kind to certain people, you keep and forgive reports for certain people again, keeping reports for some of the weirdest reasons.

I know its not kosher to respond to your own mem app but I would love to discuss / explain this. I understand it may negatively impact my application, but I accept the consequences at the chance to get the explanation out. A large amount of the people within whom have previously left -1's and are now I have had blocked for a very long time. There are certain people with whom I have provided video evidence to unpoke about excessively toxic behavior and harrassing me in general previously(Keep in mind I am recording 95% of the time I am playing on Garrys Mod via Shadowplay). As a result of their behavior towards myself I leave them blocked, and when rdm happens I just don't forgive because that person has harassed me previously or is generally unkind, and has made my experience on FRG unenjoyable and honestly horrible overall as result.

I absolutely understand where you're coming from and I do agree with you, this isn't fully the appropriate behavior on my part, but when I provide solid evidence of certain players telling me to kill myself IRL or saying things equally as bad and meaning it with full intent and not as a joke, I won't forgive them or unblock them. I have tried unblocking some players, and their behavior has not changed towards me even though I do not interract with them. I have actually just before this application purged my block list and haven't had to re-add anyone to it yet. I have since then been on the receiving end of some pretty offensive insults, but am trying to give these people a chance even though they're showing their true colors still.

Not to throw Axe under the bus, but I think Axe is a perfect example of someone whom previously had a grudge with me and vice versa, but we have definitely worked through it and I now enjoy playing with Axe and it would appear its mostly mutual. I dont treat anyone inherently worse if I do or do not like them. I won't go out of my way to make someone miserable or target them if I'm not a fan of them, but if I do get rdmed and there wasnt a concrete reason behind it I won't forgive the people who make my play time experience unpleasant. A lot of my friends that I do play with will playfully/jokingly rdm me and vice versa for the memes, but you're damned right I don't keep reports on them. Moral of the story is there absolutely are a handful of people who aren't a fan of me and vice versa, thats fine. You're not required to like me, but unless you've done something to harm me or insult me, I'll have no issues with you. I feel that I am plentiful kind and helpful to those who aren't spewing insults at me anytime I'm on. A lot of the people who are leaving the -1's are the same people as before, and like I mentioned they either haven't played with me in a very long time or I've had them blocked and simply don't interact with them for fear of being insulted and belittled again. If you are one of these people and you are unblocked try interacting with me like a normal human being next time you see me on, I'm sure you'll be surprised at the response/behavior. I am absolutely working hard to change the views people have of me and the behavior I use while on FRG, but if someone is constantly belittling you, insulting you, or making your experience miserable, can you really blame someone for having a chip on their shoulder against them? I've cleaned up my block list in order to try and give some of the people I am referring to an additional chance, and many of them are people who have left -1's on this application. I implore those of you within whom I am referring to give me another chance as I am doing for you, and keep in mind the language conveyed if we do interract. That is all. Smile

Now I can't speak for those people that have had it out for you but from my own personal experiences with you I find you a fairly reasonable guy then again I'm also pretty sure you'd consider me one of your friends and that may influence the way you act around me. However if any player wishes to come forward with reasoning as to why I should feel a certain way about you I will hear them out as I have heard you out. As it stands right now I feel that you deserve a +1 from me.

If anyone does want to provide me with any comments on his behavior I am more than happy to hear it via forum pm, steam message, or discord message
Find

Just updating to say I deleted my old post and have no real opinion tbh, I'm too biased and I'm pretty shitty anyways.
Find

-1 I don't like how he is very toxic to the community.
Find

I do have to admit that I am a bit torn regarding what to think of 2k. On one hand he's been a pretty nice guy and I personally haven't had any particular encounter where he has been toxic.
BUT on the other hand he has a consistent theme of killing very quickly over very minor things and blowing minor issues into proportion. Hence a +0, I am simply a bit torn.
Find