Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ranger - Membership Application

Steam Name: Ranger

Time played on servers?: 158 Hours

Where did you hear about this server?: A few years ago, about 4 i think i was decently active on NTG, one day i heard people talking about this new server called FRG and asked about it, people were saying positive things about it and i decided to try it out and in the end i decided to move to FRG. Then stopped playing once i got staff on another now dead server at the time. Then a while back i decided i wanted to start playing on old servers and communities i used to play and have a lot of fun on so i decided to start playing on FRG again.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Not that i know of, no.

Why do you want to join?: I feel as if i am already slightly commited in the server and community and feel like i would make a good member of the community as i will be playing FRG for the foreseeable future.

Referred by: N/A

Additional Details: I hope that i am wrong in my as usual pessimistic expectations that everyone hates me.

Yeah ranger is fine, pretty nice and follow rules +1
Find

Is a fairly good player that doesn't trouble players, is a bit toxic but not as bad as Unpoke +1
Find

Cool estonian guy +1
Find

Cool guy that doesnt break rules and is annoyed of me a lot, +1
Find

Big +1, really fun player to be around and I love his voice. Causes no problems, would be a great representation of fRg

-1 kind of a bigot

Funny Russian character, always cheers me up when I play because he takes banter well and gives out healthy replies. Doesn't cause problems with the community or server, he's just a fun, reliable person who plays well. +1.
Find

+1 is from 3rd world country like kro and is good boy
Find

+1 fun to play with and is on early morning
Find