Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Would you be interested
Yes
No
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Thinking of getting my own gmod server

Title says, thinking of getting my own so I can host misc gmod gamemodes like Murder, Stranded, Flood, etc since I don't have access to hosting anymore.

Would anyone be interested on playing on it if I shouldn't waste my money or should waste my money?

(Had permission from Brassx to post this xd)
Find

you'd need to actually get internet first :^)
Find

Welcome to EclipsedGaming!
Find

(08-21-2018, 11:57 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  you'd need to actually get internet first :^)

I actually might be able to get internet soon, commonwealth of Virginia is going around and putting internet around for the kids in my area since there isn't much around so I super hope so
Find

well are they just gonna be vanilla servers?

what you could do is open one server and have the game switch on the mapvote by having players vote for what they want(i could probably code that for you if you want)

i also wouldnt get too invested in it unless youre willing to learn lua.

(08-22-2018, 07:33 AM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  well are they just gonna be vanilla servers?

what you could do is open one server and have the game switch on the mapvote by having players vote for what they want(i could probably code that for you if you want)

i also wouldnt get too invested in it unless youre willing to learn lua.

Yeah, that is pretty much what Fretta is and it isn't really alive anymore, was super popular around 2011 when TTT came out but I don't think that would be the way to go since I'd like to sometimes host possibly Stranded or another gamemode that wouldn't fit into the Fretta mindstance.
Find

make minecraft server
Find