Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shadow_man43 Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Shadow_man43

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 816.04 Hours

Where did you hear about this server?: 1. I been searching for a good ttt sever for quite some time, and I found this. 2. I want to be part of a community and help one another, and you guys stood out the most.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes: RDM and Leave, Item farm

Why do you want to join?: I just want to be part of a good TTT community and have a second chance, and being able to help any new players joining the FRG server, also the community is pretty funny.

Referred by: N/A

Additional Details: I will be active during my summer vacation.
If I am not online is because either I'm working on my new map, at the hospital with my mom, or spending time with my family.
Find

Totes yo! I like this fella and i see him on a lot. Doesn't really cause problems. +1
Find

ah- ho hoa ha- ho--, Shadow should definitely be a member, pretty lit, doesn't cause problems, and he's learning how to map

+43
Find

+1
Good guy doesnt cause problems.
More than qualified for rank

I don't normally comment much on applications anymore but honestly I thought you already were member because you act just like one. +1 for sure.
Find

(05-30-2018, 03:44 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  I don't normally comment much on applications anymore but honestly I thought you already were member because you act just like one. +1 for sure.

He use to be a member until he was caught item farming and was demoted because of it.

I think you've improved enough to be able to become member again. Just try not to repeat the same stuff that happened last time and youll be fine.

+1
Find

I think Joshua is one of the nicest people on the server and i never have problemos with him. big +1
Find

I've never had any problems with you and you're fun to play with. +1
Find

+1 Yeah its about time to grant you member again, you've definitely improved from before.
Find