Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

raffle

(01-30-2018, 08:53 PM)Hala Wrote:  I think the Aezurth dropped faster bexause everyone rolled a random number, and then when someone actually rolled the number everyone rolled that number. Thats why these took so long imo.

That's not how it works/worked at all. The only reason everyone rolled a random number was because the random seed wasn't sync'd.

The server is the only thing that rolls a number, it doesn't go off of each individual client. The animation is only visual, just like with drops.

I think the giveaway system is perfect right now! it gets people on in any way...(and one point almost BOTH servers were full), I have to confess and say it sometime gets me on when the chance is low (And I still play TTT for fun still after playing it for about 5+ years).
Find

I mean, the giveaway system definitely gets people on... once the chance gets low. I was on yesterday from about 4 to 9 pm and there was only like 8 people on for the majority of the time and then 15 ish towards the end of the day. Maybe have it be a smaller starting chance? That way people will actually get on. Most people don’t want to play when the chance is still 4k+

Maybe make the prim and godlike giveaways separate? Make it where there’s always one of the prims in the current giveaway along side of the rarer godlike chance

So like you would have the godlike rolling at say, it’s standard 1 in 12k or whatever to start off and you would also have a prim that’s trying to roll at the chance that it normally does
Find

(01-31-2018, 03:45 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  I mean, the giveaway system definitely gets people on... once the chance gets low. I was on yesterday from about 4 to 9 pm and there was only like 8 people on for the majority of the time and then 15 ish towards the end of the day. Maybe have it be a smaller starting chance? That way people will actually get on. Most people don’t want to play when the chance is still 4k+

Maybe make the prim and godlike giveaways separate? Make it where there’s always one of the prims in the current giveaway along side of the rarer godlike chance

So like you would have the godlike rolling at say, it’s standard 1 in 12k or whatever to start off and you would also have a prim that’s trying to roll at the chance that it normally does

Well the fact that people are now only trying to play when the giveaway is at a low chance shows we have a major issue with this system, they can't find a way to play without it. The fact that you guys are trying to get it to be even lower for a chance of shit people have donated from themselves to be dropped to anyone is ridiculous.

I'm just grateful that people are donating their spare weapons to give out to someone else within a raffle and hopefully to someone who will appreciate it and not try to ruin anyones else's fun just enjoying TTT compared to these greedy assholes in the community.

(not pointing any fingers at you alex)
Find

(01-31-2018, 05:29 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  
(01-31-2018, 03:45 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  I mean, the giveaway system definitely gets people on... once the chance gets low. I was on yesterday from about 4 to 9 pm and there was only like 8 people on for the majority of the time and then 15 ish towards the end of the day. Maybe have it be a smaller starting chance? That way people will actually get on. Most people don’t want to play when the chance is still 4k+

Well the fact that people are now only trying to play when the giveaway is at a low chance shows we have a major issue with this system, they can't find a way to play without it. The fact that you guys are trying to get it to be even lower for a chance of shit people have donated from themselves to be dropped to anyone is ridiculous.

I'm just grateful that people are donating their spare weapons to give out to someone else within a raffle and hopefully to someone who will appreciate it and not try to ruin anyones else's fun just enjoying TTT compared to these greedy assholes in the community.

(not pointing any fingers at you alex)

While I don't want to agree with Eclipse and hope that the majority of players weren't only in it for the free items it seems to be so, some unnamed friends who play on the server stated they didn't "want to be on the server for 3 more days for nothing" or they were doing other things. And it puts us in a bad spot like Brass was talking about where the older playerbase isn't enjoying TTT much anymore and the newer playerbase we're trying to appeal to isn't getting exposure ultimately leaving us with empty servers.
Find

I think it shows some people only care to further their own agenda's. That's the underlying problem, not the system. Giveaways should never be this much of an 'issue', It's greedy/entitled behavior from players make it that way.

I really don't know what we can do to fix it. We remove the giveaway system, then what? Those people who weren't going to play anyways, STILL DON'T PLAY. It solves nothing.

Also yeah, alex, I said a few days ago now that I'm going to make it roll Godlikes post-round, and Prims pre-round.

(01-31-2018, 07:53 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I think it shows some people only care to further their own agenda's. That's the underlying problem, not the system. Giveaways should never be this much of an 'issue', It's greedy/entitled behavior from players make it that way.

I really don't know what we can do to fix it. We remove the giveaway system, then what? Those people who weren't going to play anyways, STILL DON'T PLAY. It solves nothing.

Also yeah, alex, I said a few days ago now that I'm going to make it roll Godlikes post-round, and Prims pre-round.

Late game content gets me to play games longer than I actually plan to. I know that some late game content is getting added soon, but will it really hurt to reward players past level 50 - 75 with some goodies? I love playing on the server and getting that hourly gift package or that rare drop from a lucky map, but it gets stale and stops me from playing. I dont see anything at this moment in time nothing is really enjoyable for me. Seeing that godlike get dropped and then the person who got it doesnt even play often makes me mad. I understand that we want new players to play, but I like to stick around when new things get added instead of doing worm queen every day. More events, more crates and more things just for straight up playing makes it overall enjoyable for me when playing any game. I know there is already alot of spaghet on your plate already Brass with realms and such.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(01-31-2018, 08:16 PM)Hala Wrote:  
(01-31-2018, 07:53 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I think it shows some people only care to further their own agenda's. That's the underlying problem, not the system. Giveaways should never be this much of an 'issue', It's greedy/entitled behavior from players make it that way.

Late game content gets me to play games longer than I actually plan to. I know that some late game content is getting added soon, but will it really hurt to reward players past level 50 - 75 with some goodies? I love playing on the server and getting that hourly gift package or that rare drop from a lucky map, but it gets stale and stops me from playing. I dont see anything at this moment in time nothing is really enjoyable for me. Seeing that godlike get dropped and then the person who got it doesnt even play often makes me mad. I understand that we want new players to play, but I like to stick around when new things get added instead of doing worm queen every day. More events, more crates and more things just for straight up playing makes it overall enjoyable for me when playing any game. I know there is already alot of spaghet on your plate already Brass with realms and such.

We have try and focus on making TTT more enjoyable, as it was clear, focusing on events, crates, etc. Actually ended up hurting TTT more. We have a ton you can do to earn loot, like you even said. Dailies now too, along with the new giveaway system (which will soon roll 2 items at once). The only thing left to do is 'daily rewards' for playing, like every other game tries to do to get people on.

Tobias is working on re-writing challenge scrolls from scratch for me, and he's been doing a great job. We should have that out soon, along with 2 new unique primordial to obtain from keys on the lobby.

I also just finished animating/compiling the model for one of the new godlike weapons, that means 1 godlike left to finish up, then gotta finish the extinct items on my list, finish the Unknown crate, and the big Economy update is finished.

Jailbreak is pretty much ready to reboot with the Inventory too. I'd also like to get a Battle Royale mode goin' on like stated before. But again, these don't really help TTT - Our source of new players.
Find

Here's a quick sneak peak at challenge scrolls for you guys.

Find

jihad for thanatos rounds
Find