Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Change the crescent nerf

Crescent crates did give out a ton of coins but why make them this bad now? Unlikely coin stacks give about the same as a common stack from tidals and the rares give almost the same as an uncommon stack from tidals. There is almost no point in buying crescents when you have a higher chance of getting coins from a cheaper crate. I say make the nerf not be so hardcore? Make the crescents give 2-3k on rares and 1-2k on unlikely stacks and make them more rarer to get? If anyone has any other ideas please post.

Yeah, unlikely coins should at least pay for the case.

Rares should be slightly more than that, maybe 1-3k.
Find

I think it's too early to see if the nerf is too much or not, I was applying nerfs as people were rolling them earlier. Slowly lowering/tweaking them in the live environment. You should not always get your case paid for, they drop coins VERY often. So having every coin drop pay for your case is not good. (for the eco, good for you greedy folk though)

The most common coin stack here works like this:

once rolled, 1 in 3 chance for the coinstack to be 400 - 700, otherwise coinstack is 220-400.

Other ones are 800 - 1,200 and 1,300 - 2,500. These coin amounts should be fine considering they aren't too uncommon to obtain due to how the crescent rolls.

Keep in mind, the rarity tier of the item doesn't directly correlate with how rare it is to obtain from a case.

I've gotten a huge stack of the unlikeley coins. i got 319 coins. literally how. unlikely in tidals are like 1-3k
And they are cheaper
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

(09-01-2016, 11:39 PM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  I've gotten a huge stack of the unlikeley coins. i got 319 coins. literally how. unlikely in tidals are like 1-3k
And they are cheaper

That's the most common coinstack in crescents. It drops a lot, it being unlikely is no more than a visual display. (See above post)

I've updated the display to help reflect their rarity in the case.
Find

The biggest problem with the crescents was the unlikely coin stack would roll every 4 crescents, giving you 800-3000 coins.

You could roll for a profit very easily.

I did 332 crescents during the unboxing and at the end I profitted 20k coins + a ton of keys, and 8 primordials.

Thankfully that's gone, it was terrible for the economy.

roll from 10k to 53k. purely crescents. Definitely needed a huge nerf.

Rat went from like 5k to 120k. Everyone was rolling them. It was out of hand. I went from like 4k to 28k, a sealed djinn, an ascultone and a new deathbringer.

The profit was ridiculous. Personally, >PERSONALLY< I feel that coins shouldn't even be GOTTEN from crates. I prefer it more as an economic trading currency that's valued because people aren't shitting it out of every orifice, and buying crates is considered a novelty of sorts. But that's just me.

I'd be plum damn tickled if I got 1600 coins from a coin stack. Back in ye olde days, 500 coins was like 5k now.

Hell, Gage had so many darn coins from Crescents that he bought one of my collector crates for 9,999 coins! Like, what the hell!
Find

(09-02-2016, 01:15 AM)Terran Wrote:  and a new deathbringer.

you can't roll deathbringers.
Find

(09-02-2016, 02:09 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(09-02-2016, 01:15 AM)Terran Wrote:  and a new deathbringer.

you can't roll deathbringers.

He means he bought one you weeb.
Umpty Dumpty
Find