Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mercy's angel wings

Hello.

The render on the wing blades was weird so it shows up as black rather than transparent.

Wings change based on if you're standing, crouching, or jumping/falling.

yes +1 wings are good
Find

they should give a small jump boost
Everybody look left

Everybody look right

Everywhere you look I'm--

Standing in the spotlight
Find

Man, its not like that's a generic wing design seen in many a video game. Boy, what originality.

Nice work though, as always. Previous comment was directed at the sad TF2 rip-off, not your pretty-awesome-skill.

(06-05-2016, 06:00 PM)Terran Wrote:  Man, its not like that's a generic wing design seen in many a video game. Boy, what originality.

Nice work though, as always. Previous comment was directed at the sad TF2 rip-off, not your pretty-awesome-skill.

I see a lot of people comparing it to tf2 and I really don't get why. I have like 150+ hours in tf and probably like 50 in Overwatch. The games are completely different. Good team compositions are most of the time required to win in Overwatch, in tf it's just 3 snipers 4 spies. Sure a lot of classes are similar but none are the same. I don't want to go full out on this but they're really different haha. I think you should try playing it, it's good fun
Find

The reason why I hate Overwatch
Yesterday, at 11:25 PM

Greetings,

We have revoked your access to the Overwatch Closed Beta due to account sharing. This violation of our Terms of Use includes renting your account, selling your account, or lending your account temporarily. Participation in this beta is a privilege, and account sharing will not be tolerated.

The account holder is responsible for all activity on the account. We revoked access to protect our service in accordance with the http://Battle.net EULA: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/legal/eula.html.

We don't take this decision lightly. We performed this action only after a careful review of relevant evidence, and Customer Support will not overturn this decision.

Thank you for your time and understanding in this matter.

Regards,

Blizzard Entertainment
https://battle.net/support

The reason why I played Overwatch:
Find

i dont like it because fresh likes it and that means it's probably not for me.
Find

(06-05-2016, 06:15 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  
(06-05-2016, 06:00 PM)Terran Wrote:  Man, its not like that's a generic wing design seen in many a video game. Boy, what originality.

I see a lot of people comparing it to tf2 and I really don't get why. I have like 150+ hours in tf and probably like 50 in Overwatch. The games are completely different. Good team compositions are most of the time required to win in Overwatch, in tf it's just 3 snipers 4 spies. Sure a lot of classes are similar but none are the same. I don't want to go full out on this but they're really different haha. I think you should try playing it, it's good fun

Terran always rips on games he doesn't play and has no room criticizing. You remember me like 4 months ago when I said "man that game looks like shit and it'll probably just flop", but then I actually played and gave it a chance and I loved it. The people who are always saying bad things about the hot new games just haven't played them and IMO that in itself means you have no room to talk about it.

Overwatch is really fun. It brings something new to fps. It isnt a tf2 rip off at all. It can be compared to most objective games where you need different roles to accomplish you goals. Anyways, I like the whole wing idea. Maybe have a new crate that consists of these wings and the ones in jodie's thread?
Find

(06-05-2016, 06:21 PM)Dreaddork Wrote:  i dont like it because fresh likes it and that means it's probably not for me.

Yet you both play TTT. Hmm.
Find