Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

unban request

Steam Name (Current): rittdaotter

Steam Name (During incident): rittdaotter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:69791965

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198099849659

Name of staff you were banned by: axe

Length of the ban: 1 week i think i really dont know.

i was banned because i was slayed then left. but i waited till i was slayed then left mid round. they said i was being a problem when all i did was throw incens. i don't get why i was banned for leaving after i was slayed.
Find

Didn't stay for the slay - that's a ban.

Hahahah
no
bye
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find
  • x1

(01-17-2015, 06:28 PM)Bottle4 Wrote:  Didn't stay for the slay - that's a ban.

no i did stay for the slay. i was slayed. died. and then left because i wanted to go. how is that avoid slay
Find

You were severely disrespecting, you RDM'd, traitor baited, karma baited and caused grief multiple rounds after warnings, then left immediately after you died. You have to stay for the FULL round that you have been slayed. I know that you know this, because you played plenty enough on NTG and are friends with Leo.
Find

I'm going to talk to Jake and other staff about that rule. I honestly think it's not avoiding the slay if you leave after being slain(at least on FRG), you see, some people see it as making you sit out a round, if you just leave you're not technically sitting it out. Personally, I don't agree with that, the slay is your punishment, because of that slay you missed the round no matter if you stay in the server or not.

I'll speak to my Manager just to see what he thinks, and get back to this.

EDIT: Well, get back to the rule, going by what was said above, an unban isn't looking good.
Find

(01-17-2015, 06:34 PM)Terran Wrote:  You were severely disrespecting, you RDM'd, traitor baited, karma baited and caused grief multiple rounds after warnings, then left immediately after you died. You have to stay for the FULL round that you have been slayed. I know that you know this, because you played plenty enough on NTG and are friends with Leo.

ok 1. i told you fuck off one time how is that severely disrespect
2. i rdmed because i tough as a detective i could order
3. i never once traitor baited
4. never once karma baited
5. i had one warning and that was after i rdmed 1 person 3 or 4 rounds before in a whole different map
6. i was only told i couldn't leave after i was already banned
8. i never had this problem on ngt
7. what does me being friends with leo have to do with anything
Find

Well, by "Severely" I meant he was constantly being rude, but multiple rounds he threw incendiary grenades, traitor baited and attempted to RDM.

I leave it up to axe though if he should be shortened/repealed. I ALSO agree with you, Brass; - I've always HATED that rule.

If Axe says its fine to unban Ritt then it seems fine to me!
Also, Ritt, I only said you being friends with Leo and etc because Leo is an NTG veteran and you've played on it before, you should have known the rules.

Here's one of the RDM reports you made.
Otherwise there weren't too many problems.
Find

(01-17-2015, 06:37 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I'm going to talk to Jake and other staff about that rule. I honestly think it's not avoiding the slay if you leave after being slain(at least on FRG), you see, some people see it as making you sit out a round, if you just leave you're not technically sitting it out. Personally, I don't agree with that, the slay is your punishment, because of that slay you missed the round no matter if you stay in the server or not.

I'll speak to my Manager just to see what he thinks, and get back to this.

EDIT: Well, get back to the rule, going by what was said above, an unban isn't looking good.

what was said above was drastic made to seem like i was warned many times. i rdmed 1 person on a mistake on my part, and then threw incens.
Find

Axe is offline and I have to go to the city for a number of hours, but it was my bad I didn't screenshot any of the previous attempt RDM's (Well, traitor baiting I suppose. You and Leo would hit people with crowbars a lot and run away, generally causing 'em to lose karma(

I'm fine with you being unbanned though, so long as you understand the rules there. I just trust Axe's judegement, its all up to him, but he's offline.

I digress, I gotta bail.
Find