Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog 2/6/2016

Wow, glad I got up instead of sleeping the day away due to weekends. Titles! Woohoo!
Find

Would it be possible to allow us to better organize our banks by dragging those items aound, like the inventory?

Can't wait to get achievements - too busy puking my guts out. Fun times.
Find

(02-06-2016, 05:48 PM)Pin Wrote:  Would it be possible to allow us to better organize our banks by dragging those items aound, like the inventory?

Can't wait to get achievements - too busy puking my guts out. Fun times.

Unfortunately, I don't have plans to support that. With the way it is now, it's much easier to prevent any kind of dupe exploits that tend to happen around 'drag n drop' styled GUI's.
Find

Do you possibly have plans to make it so we can change the dimensions of our inventory? Like if someone with 60 slots wants to change it to 10 wide and 6 long.

Ive wanted a column for each rarity.
Find

Yea I will look into that. The only issues with that is it will make the loadout/trashcan/overflow slots pretty out of place/unaligned.

Theoretically you could always have the x location of the overflow / trashcan at the total width of the entire inv/2 so it's always in the exact center.
Find

there's plenty of room for the trashcan/overflow to be placed as a side-bar rather than the bottom Tongue

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Fuck yes!!!! I'm gonna low key donate to see if I can get a title out of some item crates.
Thanks for the awesome update brass!!!!
Find

(02-06-2016, 06:41 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  Fuck yes!!!! I'm gonna low key donate to see if I can get a title out of some item crates.
Thanks for the awesome update brass!!!!

Do you know what low-key means, McNuggie?
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.

Awesome update brass, hope to find a title or two myself lol, they in all crates?
Find