The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Freedom Melee Proc Chance Increase

I think that Freedom on melees should have an increased proc chance, I've been using my trident for hours and it NEVER procs in a fight or at any time where it would be useful. I get that the main argument right now is that on faster melees it would be strong, but that doesn't really make sense to me considering that there's still a cooldown timer on them and realistically how much stronger would a melee be if it shot out fireworks. Right now, the absolute best chance is 1 in 10 to proc freedom and imo that's not really good at all on something like the staff or the trident which are extremely slow melees. I think if melees were 1 in 3 - 6 it would be a lot better, it's not like the doomscooper would magically be overpowered with that change since if anything it would still be getting affected by the cooldown timer already implemented on props.

also let trident tentacles proc freedom, also make the rock throw do the 30 damage it's supposed to do and not 7 they are very useless.

Messages In This Thread
Freedom Melee Proc Chance Increase - HeisenBurger - 07-08-2020, 01:06 PM