Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Spoder Member application

Steam Name(Current): Spoder

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:156731035

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): Total hours: 234 hours: 99 on ttt, 125 on lobby.

Where did you hear about this server?: I heard it from Sepaku a long time ago and joined last year.

Have you ever been banned and why?: I really don't think so I looked at the ban list and couldn't find anything.

Why do you want to join?: I really love this community and to be more involved in any way would be so amazing!

Referred by: No one

Additional Details: Thanks for reading this short application
Find

You're about as chill as Lemon is and that's as high of an endorsement as I can give, as far as I know
+1
Find

Voice reminds me of el Limóm and that is soothing af, chill dude, goofy at times, fun to play with, +1
Find

I haven't played with Spoder a lot, but I've talked to him on discord plenty (primarily in the FRG discord) and I like what I see. I think he's got a sort of excitable edge to him, which sometimes might annoy people (I know I've always had more than an edge of that, its like a whole blade of annoyance when it comes from me) but I don't think there's maliciousness or anything behind it. As a member, yeah, he'd represent FRG well. Support from me! +1
Find

+1 Haven't played much TTT with the fellow, but his personality in discord is funny af and he's good natured to hang around.
Find

Fairly chill person; I have encountered Spoder on TTT quite a few times and never had any issues that I can recall. He brings about enjoyable banter and will feed into jokes at times, making the server a humorous place at times. +1
Find

(10-01-2024, 04:38 AM)Spoder Wrote:  Age: 22

Steam Name(Current): Spoder

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:156731035

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): Total hours: 234 hours: 99 on ttt, 125 on lobby.

Where did you hear about this server?: I heard it from Sepaku a long time ago and joined last year.

Have you ever been banned and why?: I really don't think so I looked at the ban list and couldn't find anything.

Why do you want to join?: I really love this community and to be more involved in any way would be so amazing!

Referred by: No one

Additional Details: Thanks for reading this short application

You've been a joy to have on the server as far as my time playing with you has been. I've had not a single issue with you ever, and I can't imagine anyone else has either. +1 from me
Find

+1 Spoder has always been chill when he's on the server, he's been great to have on the server since he's joined. He's active on discord as well, so I think he would make a great member of FRG.
Find

Only interactions with Spoder have been chill besides him yoinking my coin from gamba, seriously though, he's a cool dude and I believe he could be a good Member, his play hours are on the low end compared to other members, but still plenty to gauge his character. +1
Find

-1, the user is a +right item farmer  Angry

Find