Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Unban Requests
Last Post: CoachGrump
1 hour ago
» Replies: 1
jasper's Member+ Applicat...
Forum: +Member Applications
Last Post: jasper
3 hours ago
» Replies: 0
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Approved
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-01-2024, 03:05 AM
» Replies: 12
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
» Replies: 2
YeOldRust - Membership Ap...
04-14-2024, 11:46 PM
» Replies: 6

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,008,   Forum posts: 74,340,   Full Statistics

Posted by: 2bias - 01-15-2015, 01:30 PM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (9)

Print this item

Dead, flying around with awp
Posted by: Mougwi - 01-15-2015, 04:26 AM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (3)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=375271980

Playing on hendricks and awping from the tower, died, and was able to fly around with the awp still in my hands

Print this item

The Return of the Body Armor Passive
Posted by: Terran - 01-15-2015, 12:44 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (10)

We all have certain guns that we hate, right? People who rifle body-shot spam, those shotgun scrubs or Mac10 spray-and-prayers just find a way to get under our skin. Well, we should return the Body Armor passive that NTG had! (However, hopefully more used than it was over there.) This "Passive" would take up a special "Equipment" slot.

Edit: Since some people take things literally, if there isn't a stat on something, then it isn't there. That means if something doesn't have, for example, negative mobility, then it DOESN'T have it.

Name: 9mm Resistance Armor
Effect: Damage from small-arms weapons is lowered by 20%. (M16's, Pistols, GLOCKS*)
Description: Small plates under a vest can deflect small-caliber munitions.
Rarity: Uncommon

Name: SMG Resistance Armor
Effect: Damage taken from rapid-fire weapons is lowered by 20%. (Mac10's, FAMAS', AUGs, AK-47s, Galils.)
Description: A thick coating of Kevlar plating and metallic grating can weather even a storm of bullets.

Name: Buckshot Resistance Armor
Effect: Damage received from shotgun pellets is lowered by 20%. (Shotguns.)
Description: A large domed plate underneath resistance plastic can turn away pellets even at the closest of ranges.

Name: Rifle Resistance Armor
Effect: Damage taken from large-caliber rifle bullets is lowered by 20%. (Rifles.)
Description: A thick steel coating with embossed Kevlar plating can slow down even heavy bullets.

Name: Heavy Plated Armor
Effect: Movement Speed is lowered by 15%, but all damage is reduced by 15%.
Description: Bulky armor routinely used in the law force.
Rarity: Unlikely

Name: Reactive Armor Plating
Effect: Every time you're shot, there is a 20% chance that the bullet (Non-headshot) will do 0 damage and you'll exhibit a mini explosion. This effect can only trigger five times in total.
Description: Taken from vehicle armor, this armor plating holds tiny explosives that ricochet bullets from it upon striking.
Rarity: Rare

Name: Electric Armor Plating
Effect: Upon being shot, there is a 20% chance to "Zap" whoever shot you, hitting them with the Force effect. This effect can only trigger five times in total.
Description: The bastard child of a stun gun and fancy clothes, there's a chance to shock anyone who attacks it.
Rarity: Rare.

Also, if any of these get in, you can add a credit line like "Credit: Terran".
*Credit to the Autismchild for helping with this part!

Print this item

Ace_The_Capybara
Posted by: Capybara - 01-14-2015, 06:55 PM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (3)

How Ya'll doing? It's Ace_The_Capybara, I'm from NTG, i heard about this server on NTG and thought I'd come and support Brass, so I want to start playing on this server as well as NTG, so I'll be on both, Pleasure to be part of another one of these great servers again!

Print this item

Nekinu Sakuya - Membership application.
Posted by: Nekinu Sakuya~ - 01-14-2015, 03:41 AM - Forum: Denied - Replies (7)

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 50 Hours and 30~40 minutes? Roughly 51 hours.

Where did you hear about this server?: On NTG's forums, Brassx's new server/inventory system announcement.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No.

Why do you want to join?: I want to be a part of FRG as a whole. It's an amazing community where I seem to look positively upon most of the players, and have fun playing with most. I love the server enviroment and I think being a member would only further show my dedication and engagement with the community and the server as a whole.

Referred by: No one.

Additional Details:Turned 17 today! Which means I pass the requirements of the age limit. Anyways, Most of you know me for a while, and I want to first apologize if I ever came out to sound cocky, bratty or annoying. People seem to misunderstand my way of speaking as showing off, and I want to inform that since english isn't my first language, I might make use of certain sentences that might sound that way, but I want all of you to trust me when I say this, I am a really modest person, and if I discuss anything, don't take it as a personal offense, I just like to talk about shit, a lot.

Besides that, I have nothing else to say, not going to reason why I should be/need to be a member, I just hope to be added in as a member Wink. (Also, I don't know if regular members get nrslay, but me having it would be really helpful, as I can be online on weird times that most moderators/admins can't make it to, like super early in the morning.)

Print this item

Thumbs Up Vladimir's Membership Application
Posted by: Vladimir - 01-13-2015, 11:27 PM - Forum: Approved - Replies (10)

Steam Name(Current): Vladimir

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 50

Where did you hear about this server?: NTG, Friends

Have you ever been banned and why?: No i have not.

Why do you want to join?: This is a great community, and i really like the look of the server it is so compact and clean. I have been here for a while and i played the beta for and I loved it Smile
Also i would like to stay here for the long run and help/contribute to the server and have the fun.

Referred by: Da pepol

Additional Details:I want to help and stuff,This server is awesome thanks to brass.

ps. terran моя сука

Print this item

Patchnotes 1/13/2015
Posted by: Brassx - 01-13-2015, 09:47 PM - Forum: Server Patchnotes - Replies (12)

•Fixed bug with Remote Bomb.
•Nerfed Silenced Pistol headshot damage to rely on range.
•Buffed Item Crates a tiny bit.
•Added post round music system.

You can disable this entirely, change the volume, preview songs, and add specific songs to an 'ignore' list which will not play anything if the song is chosen to play post round.

You can do all of that from F1>Settings.

To preview songs click "Disable Specific Songs" and on the menu that pops up click "Add new.." and it will open a menu with a list of current songs in the system. You can then preview the clip, or add it to the ignore list!

No downloads needed! It's all streamed from the webserver clientside.

Print this item

Change Log
Posted by: Swan - 01-13-2015, 07:31 PM - Forum: General - Replies (2)

is there a change log or update list something along those lines and if not will you be making one its sorta confusing with all the new things that we dont know are here.

Print this item

Y'all know who this is.
Posted by: Mougwi - 01-13-2015, 07:07 AM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (5)

Hi. I'm Mougwi. And I am addicted to video games.

Print this item

Don't know if already suggested, but, filter by price
Posted by: Fuzzy 'Mc-Cones' Mcnomnoms - 01-13-2015, 03:12 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (2)

Basically you'd type two numbers in eg: 10-50 and then everything for sale with those prices would show up. That is all.

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 928 online users. » 43 Member(s) | 885 Guest(s)
-Poke-, ?Shadow Wolf?, Brassx , Broseff, cnyanners, Coyote, Crimson Queen♪, D0ZZA, D3F4ULT, Devestator159, DoYouWantCereal, Glazz, heavysandvich5, HoHoHorry Squatter, Hugs, jasper, Jerk Butt, Jesus Crust, Jyu Viole Grace, Kazen, lemon, Manzy, Mélusine, MERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, Moor3, Mousey, Not John Smith , PandaCow, Phrot, Revs, seus, Shoomee, Skullkid94700, stoopid, Swedish Submarine, The Apothecary, The Suess, themuffinman, theoriginalmres, TheTholarExpress, twentysix