Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
businesssitelist
Forum: Introductions
Last Post: Not John Smith
4 hours ago
» Replies: 2
2024 Sprummer Pre-release...
Forum: Server Patchnotes
Last Post: Dovah The Deaf
Yesterday, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 10
brick member ship applica...
Forum: Approved
05-29-2024, 04:18 PM
» Replies: 5
Discord Unban Request
Forum: Unbanned
05-28-2024, 05:57 PM
» Replies: 9
Terran's Suggestion Curat...
Forum: Closed Beta
Last Post: Excel
05-24-2024, 05:13 PM
» Replies: 6
boredfr420 - Unban Reques...
Forum: Ban Upheld
05-23-2024, 09:38 PM
» Replies: 15
Creeper's Member+ v2
Forum: +Member Applications
Last Post: Creeper Hugger
05-22-2024, 08:50 PM
» Replies: 0
Scopes Membership Applica...
05-21-2024, 05:27 AM
» Replies: 7
Dylansonfire - Member app...
Forum: Denied
05-21-2024, 05:26 AM
» Replies: 10
membership
05-21-2024, 05:25 AM
» Replies: 12

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,460,   Latest member: itelist3,   Forum threads: 9,024,   Forum posts: 74,460,   Full Statistics

Rebalance the SG?
Posted by: Kuro - 01-29-2015, 07:00 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (8)

The base damage for headshots is 30, so kills in 4 headshots on a normal innocent

It has some nice accuracy but it's completely irrelevant because fires fast and has some strong recoil, because in many cases while close quarters you shoot once in the head, and it kicks directly above the head and the fire rate keeps it up there.

While zoomed in it's screen shake galore, you can not accurately sustain fire with the thing. Even bursting your shots kicks far away from targets again making the accuracy completely irrelevant

I'd recommend either lowering the recoil (especially while zoomed in) and buffing the damage to actually kill in 3 headshots. A 38/36 base damage maybe?

I would love to see it be more powerful but be balanced because it has the limited magazine capacity, but right now it's just awful at everything.

Thanks for reading, post if you have any input

Print this item

Minigame rounds
Posted by: Shankdified - 01-29-2015, 12:28 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (4)

Most of these ideas came from other community members. Feel free to post your own ideas as well!

Gun Game/ Arms Race-exactly what you think. I don't know how tough this would be to code, but essentially you start off with good weapons and each consecutive kill you get, your weapon switches to be more and more terrible. The last tier would most likely be a melee kill. The game ends when someone successfully gets a kill with every tier.

One in the chamber- Again, if you've played COD you'll know what this is. Everyone has a one shot kill pistol/deagle and you have one bullet. If you kill someone, you get a bullet. If you melee kill someone you still get a bullet. first one to a score limit wins.

One in the chamber remote mine variant- Same as above, but with remote mines.

(my idea)Juggernaut rounds-from timesplitters 2(playstation)-someone starts the round as a juggernaut. You have triple health and possibly invis as well. When you kill the juggernaut, you become the new juggernaut. You can only score pts as a juggernaut. First to a score limit wins.

Print this item

Grenades
Posted by: Maximus3131 [TRADING] - 01-28-2015, 05:53 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (2)

There are a few people on the server who are constantly chucking random grenades, hurting or killing innocents, and not slaying for it while being rude about it too. Really annoying can something be done please?

Print this item

Songs
Posted by: Maximus3131 [TRADING] - 01-28-2015, 03:47 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (18)

I think we need more songs in the end round music rotation, so can we make another song suggest list or something?

I really like the songs that are in there now theres just so little of them i keep hearing the same thing over and over.

Print this item

Remember when people weren't idiots on this map?
Posted by: Bottle4 - 01-28-2015, 11:41 AM - Forum: General - No Replies

If only people would have continued to play normally like then and not go blow up the god damn generator every round...

Print this item

shanks surplus awp!
Posted by: Nuggie - 01-28-2015, 06:06 AM - Forum: General - Replies (4)

Print this item

LetsPoonSlay420's Member App
Posted by: RIPERONI - 01-28-2015, 04:19 AM - Forum: Denied - Replies (28)

Steam Name(Current): LetsPoonSlay420

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 106 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: Next Tier Gaming

Have you ever been banned and why?: Not for anything serious, no.

Why do you want to join?: Because I feel since FRG is a new server it is understaffed and could use a bit more help, and I feel that I could help with that. I play most of the day and some times all day, I have also had experience as admin on many other servers.

Referred by: N/A

Additional Details: I  Heart  Shanked he is my BFF. If anyone needs to contact me please email me @LetsPoonSlay420@gmail.com or just PM me. Hope I get Accepted, Thanks.

Print this item

gonna be playing much more now C:
Posted by: Nuggie - 01-28-2015, 02:18 AM - Forum: General - Replies (1)

hope to play with you guys more, havent been the most active really, only on the forums.

Big Grin

Print this item

God damn it pyro!
Posted by: Brassx - 01-27-2015, 04:34 PM - Forum: Other Games - Replies (4)

This guy was walling, and still was fucking TERRIBLE!(The video is only a few scenes,it gets worse and even more blatant. I just got too heated from it and stopped there)

But we still lost Sad.

R.I.P. my will to play CS:GO.

Funny thing, at the end of the match I was like - "Walling?" did NOT address who I was talking to, and pyro was like - "no". Hahaha.

Print this item

It finally came
Posted by: Bottle4 - 01-27-2015, 03:07 PM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (3)

Time to pirate it!

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 909 online users. » 35 Member(s) | 874 Guest(s)
?Shadow Wolf?, Antwon Messi, Black Knight, Brassx , Brick, cnyanners, De_Vour, Dovah The Deaf, Drifty, Fuzzy 'Mc-Cones' Mcnomnoms, Glazz, gulp, heavysandvich5, Jesus Crust, john fart, Kaelis, Kusaki, Lee, Leyzr, MAGES., ManeGunner6, Milk, Mr.Walrus, nice_the_bear, norbit.null, North, Piam2900, Raccoon McBandit, Tango(SCRUB), Tcupp, The Suess, TJ1524, twentysix, Vertical