Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Demon time revenge rdming...
Forum: Complaints
Last Post: Terran
11 hours ago
» Replies: 5
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Unban Requests
Last Post: CoachGrump
05-05-2024, 04:03 AM
» Replies: 1
jasper's Member+ Applicat...
Forum: +Member Applications
Last Post: jasper
05-05-2024, 02:06 AM
» Replies: 0
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Approved
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-01-2024, 03:05 AM
» Replies: 12
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
» Replies: 2

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,009,   Forum posts: 74,346,   Full Statistics

It begins
Posted by: Rusty Shackleford - 02-01-2015, 05:34 PM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (2)

Hello, new friends. Some of you may recognize me from NTG; however, I was inactive for a very long time due to little interest in TTT (and GMOD in general, for that matter) and other personal reasons. After playing on the server a couple times, it reminded me of the good days of NTG, before the hostility and <12 year olds arrived.

For those of you who haven't seen me before, I look forward to seeing you all on the server and meeting all of you.

Print this item

Detective items disappear
Posted by: Mougwi - 02-01-2015, 04:27 AM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (6)

If you buy items, and then re equip your loadout, you lose all detective items.

I understand why it happens, but it could possibly be a bug?

Print this item

Derps member request
Posted by: Ritt - 02-01-2015, 03:38 AM - Forum: Approved - Replies (10)

Steam Name(Current): Derp-A-Doodle-Doo

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 57 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: leo the sexy kitty told me about the server.

Have you ever been banned and why?: was banned only once due to leaving round after being slayed. but the rules were changed and i was unbanned.

Why do you want to join?: i want to join because i love this server and i love the Community. this is the only server i play on and i would love to be a lager part of it. im on when never im able to and i try and be a positive player in the server.

Referred by:

Additional Details: i know i can mess around sometime. but i never mean to piss anyone off. i try to be friendly with everyone. if i do piss someone off i leave it and drop what i was doing.

Print this item

Anyone want to play cs:go
Posted by: Alpaca - 02-01-2015, 03:18 AM - Forum: Other Games - Replies (5)

I play csgo Smile and im fairly good at it I got deranked from gold nova 2 ill play with any rank idc if your unranked or the global elite lol, also i came back to ntg then saw this server and joined it so hi. Just add my steam if you wanna play i might not want to play at this exact moment but im just posting this here bc literally theres noone to play with on csgo I cri Im gold nova 1 now

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Gather around Ladies and Gentlemen!
Posted by: Mougwi - 02-01-2015, 02:41 AM - Forum: General - Replies (12)

Let's have a round of applause for the newest Ban List member!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=384942174

Print this item

Server machine has been upgraded!
Posted by: Brassx - 02-01-2015, 12:28 AM - Forum: Announcements - Replies (7)

I doubled the RAM, added two more CPU cores, increased bandwidth, and some more.

This is to support more servers on the single machine, easier, and smoothly.

I currently have the Starbound server, TTT, Teamspeak, FTP server, and sometimes CS:GO on it!

It runs great! It will support the 'hangout' server great.

Print this item

Star {PSG} Maximus3131's Member Application
Posted by: Maximus3131 [TRADING] - 01-31-2015, 09:49 PM - Forum: Denied - Replies (9)

Steam Name(Current): {PSG} Maximus3131

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 210 Hours

Where did you hear about this server?: Freinds from NTG

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope, well I got banned for 24 hours as a test once... Doesn't really count.

Why do you want to join?: I wish to help out this great community because I like pretty much everyone here and want to make it even better by keeping out the baddies. I really enjoy helping people get to know how to play and what to do with the inventory system and want to do that more as a member.

Additional Details: Over the time i've played on here and NTG I have made many friends and acquaintances who I like spending time with and i hope to keep that up. I enjoy playing games and i do mostly all day. I also have part-time jobs which keep me rolling. NTG and now FRG is by far my favorite game to play, so im pretty active on the server and the forums.

Thanks for taking your time to read my app, see you guys around. Wink

Print this item

FRG Starbound server!
Posted by: Brassx - 01-31-2015, 08:19 PM - Forum: Announcements - Replies (14)

I have setup a starbound server for FRG. Feel free to join it!

IP: PM me for the details! Please do not give out the joining details if you know it already, as I don't want people grieving.

Also, I will be upgrading the server machine very soon, so expect some downtime.

Print this item

Tongue SHIT POST !
Posted by: Swan - 01-31-2015, 08:11 PM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (3)

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/29ffb5d2142a33fda9405d99e091987a

Print this item

Staffing Command
Posted by: Anthony - 01-31-2015, 04:07 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (9)

!vbat It's very useful for certain occasions where the people don't deserve a gag, but they do deserve a vbat. I think some staff would agree with it if not then k.

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 887 online users. » 25 Member(s) | 862 Guest(s)
Brassx , CoachGrump, Coyote, D0ZZA, Danderp, DoYouWantCereal, Dreadark, Dylansonfire, Fia, heavysandvich5, james32123, Leyzr, LMANKIZZLE, PandaCow, Phiwip, Shadow_man43, Shiny Mega Gallade, Swedish Submarine, Tarrasque, Tcupp, The Suess, theoriginalmres, tom, twentyfive, XM GAMING