Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Crafting Wep- Venomous Magnum

If you can add god shards instead of prim to make it godlike tier I would agree to the crafting material needs with a boost on gold bar requirements.
Find

BIG DISCLAIMER AND TYPO, I DID NOT MEAN TO MAKE THE TRAIT STACK ON SECOND, IT'S SUPPOSED TO STACK 2.5x EVERY SHOT SO:
First shot: 2 Dps
Second Shot: 5 Dps
Third Shot: 12.5 Dps
Fourth Shot: 33.75 Dps
Fifth Shot: 90 something Dps (so a one shot)
Find

(11-28-2019, 03:35 PM)Anime Daddy Niles Wrote:  BIG DISCLAIMER AND TYPO, I DID NOT MEAN TO MAKE THE TRAIT STACK ON SECOND, IT'S SUPPOSED TO STACK 2.5x EVERY SHOT SO:
First shot: 2 Dps
Second Shot: 5 Dps
Third Shot: 12.5 Dps
Fourth Shot: 33.75 Dps
Fifth Shot: 90 something Dps (so a one shot)
That actually makes it a lot more unique however it'd be utter dogshit for a magnum, seeing how it'd have similar stats to a deagle at MOST you'd probably hit 3 shots in which case you'd do 7 damage from the trait. I'd say save the magnum idea for smth else and make the Venom proc be something you'd use on Bizons and Huges.
Find

I would suggest for the venom proc to be more related to a snake venom, instead of stacking damage, stack effect of venom for x amount of seconds in which the user becomes slower over time (mobility reduction percent until reaching 0 movement at end of proc) and vision reduced to a blur, if the player does not kill the person who hit them with venom they will die at the end of the proc time. This would mimic the idea of a snake bite venom in which to survive you need that snakes venom for the antidote generally meaning you have to kill that snake. Just my thought to match the theme a bit more to the actual proc. The proc chance should be on the higher side to hit and the guns accuracy and firerate would need to be shit to balance proc.
Find