Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Crafting Wep- Venomous Magnum

Just a tiny addition for a cool weapon concept I came up with awhile back.
Recipe could be a bit different but my suggestion would be:1 Toxic Cata, 2 Legendary Deagles, 30 Gold Bars, 45 Prim Frags, 200 Leg Frags, 450 Rare Frags, 750 Scrap.
Venomous Magnum
Stats:
Accuracy: +12%
Stability: -10%
Clip: 5
Damage: +10%
Firerate: -35%
Deploy Speed: -10%
----
Special Trait: Each Hit Procs [Venom]
[Venom]- Deals 2.5x damage (base 2) per second for 10-20 seconds.

Hopefully the description for Venom is clear enough, I wanted it to work like Toxic does in Pokemon, where each turn that passes after it procs doubles the poison damage it deals, but instead of turns we use shots. Of course it'll be difficult for a deagle based 1 shot headshot wep to proc Venom far enough to do like 20dps but it's still a fun trait idea I feel.
Find

1. I think Venomous should instead be an exclusive crafting tier
2. I think crafting should include 1 toxic weapon (no catalyst). With a catalyst itd be too risky, resulting in a low interest after its initial release. The interest in a weapon needs to last.
3. Magnum should be chance to exist. If magnum the weapon should use a model different from the canary/ default gmod magnum.

4. I like trait idea, it sounds fun and I think making it spreadable like "infectious" would make it more interesting. with a base of 1 damage per second lasting only 8 seconds on an "infected" player other than the original victim.
Find

I like the cata idea since it would make the gun more expensive and elusive making it so that when you get a venomous you dont just have the crafted guaranteed along with the guaranteed revolver (unless the crafting recipe would be changed to legendary guns and the unique trait would be changed to a chance since it works guaranteed as a revolver since even when spammed their firerate isnt too high and their clip isnt massive).
Find

i think the anaconda model from cso would be sick for this
Find

1. Venomous is already a tier which does something kinda similar
2. uhh that's all
3. I lied +1 this suggestion thanks
Find

venomous and venom are already a tier and a trait respectively
Find

That recipe seems crazy expensive , is there any other recipe that uses that much gold bars/ frags and scrap?
Find

(11-28-2019, 04:13 AM)Awesome Wrote:  That recipe seems crazy expensive , is there any other recipe that uses that much gold bars/ frags and scrap?

yes, most do use around that many.

I have went through the wiki and haven’t found one near that high lmao
Find

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/568979708881010690/649519928495570951/unknown.png

you're right, it is more than usual. however, it's not by a large amount, especially considering an average crafting material hoard
Find