Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Asylum Loot

Make loot really REALLY good from events.
Give them a goddamn week cooldown or some shit I don't know. Keep people on TTT!

+1
Please make other events viable. Don't just nerf them into the ground or let them get powercrept by other events. Crates suck as is, so giving us more wont really inflate the market or anything.
Find

why does EVERY event need a buff???

you can literally do them all IN A ROW with zero cooldown if you wanted to. i see no need to buff another events loot because it isnt as good as the others. if you dont like the loot from an event then dont play it. events should be grinded for their unique items imo not just crates and coins.

(06-09-2019, 06:52 PM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  why does EVERY event need a buff???

you can literally do them all IN A ROW with zero cooldown if you wanted to. i see no need to buff another events loot because it isnt as good as the others. if you dont like the loot from an event then dont play it. events should be grinded for their unique items imo not just crates and coins.

He's right. I've been saying for awhile the best way to 'buff an event' is not to buff the base loot, but to make it have more unique items worth going after. Such as very useful runes/consumable items you can ONLY get from there. Solid way to buff them without loot creep.
Find

a global loot system would be neat. only have to do one event then you get a universal cooldown for crates/coins, but can still drop uniques from other events.
Find