Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Nerf] Oracle Shield and Firerate[Implemented]

(09-14-2018, 12:27 AM)Kheyre Wrote:  My mouse has multiple mouse1 inputs. one is double click for example.

sounds like cheating..

(09-14-2018, 12:34 AM)taylorsdragons Wrote:  C. Just tint it lol

it is tinted now
Find

No you are right, ban me for my hardware, just start banning the people using gaming chairs, they add too much of an advantage.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

(09-14-2018, 12:41 AM)Kheyre Wrote:  No you are right, ban me for my hardware, just start banning the people using gaming chairs, they add too much of an advantage.

got my new oracle setup guys
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Lw243n4djCs/maxresdefault.jpg
Find

(09-14-2018, 12:41 AM)Kheyre Wrote:  No you are right, ban me for my hardware, just start banning the people using gaming chairs, they add too much of an advantage.

yeah your right, lemee just mod a mouse to register 10 clicks whenever I click /s
Find

(09-14-2018, 12:51 AM)DONGERWEED2926669872699920206125 Wrote:  

got my new oracle setup guys
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Lw243n4djCs/maxresdefault.jpg
genius spin2win exploit
Find

(09-14-2018, 12:34 AM)taylorsdragons Wrote:  Uhhh, so I just read this thread and I’d just like to give a few suggestions.

A. Why does the shield do damage in the first place? The fact that it’s meant to be used at mid-long range makes the dot in the shield not make sense. If you’re in a long ranged fight the shield provides you portable cover which is LITERALLY your only downside to sniping. Also giving the shield damage over time makes it literally impossible to fight against as you can’t run in the shield or else you die of dot AND you can’t stay out of the shield cause you just get shot. tl:dr the shield is too good

B. Just give the thing a fire rate cap. Even NTG’s daitaishin had a fire rate  cap. NTG guns had a fire rate cap... cmon now. Either that or (if you want to keep the fire rate that bad) just nerf all clips to like half of what it is

C. Just tint it lol

A. So the opposing person would not just rush the player using the oracle and using it against them via popping in and out of it. It still needs something to prevent that.
B. Yeah sure.
C. Already done as of this message.
Find

To the point Jerk Butt made. Why can’t the oracle shoot through its own barrier? If we took out the dot and allowed them to shoot out of it that kinda fixes a lot of things :/ sure it’ll make them into a walking bunker but st the same time, wasn’t it made to excel at mid-long range fights?

(09-15-2018, 04:40 AM)taylorsdragons Wrote:  To the point Jerk Butt made. Why can’t the oracle shoot through its own barrier? If we took out the dot and allowed them to shoot out of it that kinda fixes a lot of things :/ sure it’ll make them into a walking bunker but st the same time, wasn’t it made to excel at mid-long range fights?

that would be disgustingly, brokenly overpowered
not even funny dude
no

(09-15-2018, 04:40 AM)taylorsdragons Wrote:  To the point Jerk Butt made. Why can’t the oracle shoot through its own barrier? If we took out the dot and allowed them to shoot out of it that kinda fixes a lot of things :/ sure it’ll make them into a walking bunker but st the same time, wasn’t it made to excel at mid-long range fights?

Funny fact, it used to do that but did less dmg when you shot through shield, guess why it got changed
Find

1. can shoot faster than a huge
2. can 2 shot headshot
3. has an ability to completely nullify ambushes
I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Umpty Dumpty
Find