Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Massive Suggestions

(06-16-2018, 03:23 PM)Nytemart Wrote:  Regarding Detectives and their tools, isn't 1 credit a bit to little to start with? It often feels that your possibilities as a Det is stunted by the fact that you're only able to buy one thing at start.

That's a good point, maybe you could start off with 2 and gain 1 for every traitor killed
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Instead of respawning a det, how about an item that forces an innocent to turn into a new DET on death of the original DET.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

+1 more secondaries that arent godliker
Find

Having items that cost more than one credit shouldn’t be a thing. Everything should be available to you, no saving required, the creator of TTT thinks that also
Find

(06-16-2018, 07:21 PM)Black Parade is DEAD Wrote:  Having items that cost more than one credit shouldn’t be a thing. Everything should be available to you, no saving required, the creator of TTT thinks that also

That's just what itis by default. Can be changed back to 1
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(06-16-2018, 06:14 PM)Kheyre Wrote:  Instead of respawning a det, how about an item that forces an innocent to turn into a new DET on death of the original DET.

This is actually a super brilliant suggestion, an item that in case of death transforms one innocent into a detective.
A final will from the detective, to carry on his work.

People transformed probably shouldn't be able to buy another one so it doesn't become a game of hot potato with the detective role
Find

Better idea. An item that turns a random Innocent into a DOG role. Dog can smell people out and bark to get the attention of others.
Find

BRASS NO DONT MENTION THAT

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(06-16-2018, 09:57 PM)Kuro Wrote:  
(06-16-2018, 06:14 PM)Kheyre Wrote:  Instead of respawning a det, how about an item that forces an innocent to turn into a new DET on death of the original DET.

This is actually a super brilliant suggestion, an item that in case of death transforms one innocent into a detective.
A final will from the detective, to carry on his work.

People transformed probably shouldn't be able to buy another one so it doesn't become a game of hot potato with the detective role
I never stated they would get any credits on transforming into a detective. They would need to earn them.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Uzi no need buff, is balanced. Is slightly better than mac-10 in my opinion but that's a personal one.

Honey badger need accuracy and/or damage buff. It's pretty bad in its current state

Vector is ok, sometimes bullshit but other times is like wtf where are my bullets going so I guess its fine

M1911 slight damage and/or firerate buff. Nothing else. It's not nearly as ass as people think.

I'd potentially consider the reverse falloff mechanic, but if thats not on the table, slight firerate and damage buff.

I dunno why you feel the way you do about the vector or uzi, but the M1911 being ass is such a popular opinion that I'm not surprised it showed up.
Garand could use a bit of a buff but not nearly as majorly as you think. Or maybe it does, and I am good with the garand
Find