Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should it be reworked/changed?
Yes
No
Keep it the same but change something else about it(post below)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Do you guys want the Grimorie of Bloodwynd changed?

I used mine for leveling guns

also for trolling
Find

The new changes are almost complete and will hopefully be out by the end of the day today. Along with changes to this specific book, I have made numerous internal and external changes to all grimoires.
  • There is no longer any types of animations on the grimoire, and along with that no more "delayed switching"
  • You now have to cycle between attacks using right click and active it with left click(this includes teleport)
  • The book will now glow the color of the spell you have selected(most useful for the creed, but with the change above still very helpful and nice looking for other grimories):
  • There should no longer be any tickrate issues with it
  • Teleporting is now instantaneous, once you hit someone you will instantly teleport to their location
  • It is now a bit easier to hit someone with the teleport "shot"
  • The Grimoire of manes now will add your health to a "queue" instead of instantly healing you now, and will heal you over time when you need health(capped at 3/4ths of your max HP)
  • Grimoire of Igneous should now show up in damage logs

And numerous other changes that will help with the future.

Can the teleport of the grimoire give kill credit to anyone who falls right after? Having instant TP means you might not know you were about to tp to a ledge as you kept running.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find