Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should it be reworked/changed?
Yes
No
Keep it the same but change something else about it(post below)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Do you guys want the Grimorie of Bloodwynd changed?

While its been in for a while and has many changes, I still feel like its just used as an item to piss people off and troll the server.

After playing the last few days with quite a few people using it and getting a few PMs about it, I think it might be time to change it, however, since its been like it has for so long and there are quite a few of them I wanted to ask the community about it first.

Would you like to see the Grimorie of Bloodwynd changed/reworked? I have some ideas for it in mind, but I'd rather keep them to myself for the time being.
Find

yea sure why not.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I admit, I troll people with it, but sometimes I even use it against enemies while I'm a traitor. If your going to change it, at least make it good and viable

I just want people to stop griefing every single time they can with it.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

Yeah. I'd like people to just stop griefing with it, its really annoying. If you have good ideas for it, then go nuts.
Find

I'd rather my eyeballs be scooped than face the fucking grimoire.
Find

I heard the blue made you fly in the air before, make it that again, but do like 2 damage so people will actually kos you.
Find

Revert it to its original state pls, that was when it was in its prime
Find

i'd love to see new changes to the grimoire of bloodwynd, but i have no ideas...
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

How about it only takes affect if you damage the player first