Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Add negative Deploy Speed to the First Prayer

no, my right to complain. if it takes me 38 seconds to post while still playing Gmod, I'm gonna post it.

jihad needs buff tho

I don't think there was any sort of delay on that harpoon, but, as Tobias puts it, that was a one-time occurrence and I don't see anyone else using it. I forgot to make a thread on it I guess.
Find

Thats a bug not asking for something to be nerfed, terran.

I made a complaint on them because the entire day people were only using them compared to any other t weapons and one hitting everyone. Seeing a person one time insta kill someone with the first prayer and then asking for it to be nerfed it completely different
Find

it was pretty fast (this happened about a week ago)
I don't wanna go on and test it, I wanna sleep.
Find

Gotta get the Contribution badge somehow
Find

On the topic of deploy speed, why do honey badgers have so much - deploy speed? It's not like the weapon itself is extremely good. I just think a standard honey badger taking like 5 seconds to be able to shoot once you pull it out is crazy. I wouldn't mind a little negative deploy speed but it seems like a little much right now.
Find

djinn crystal

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I don't really agree with adding deploy speed to the last prayer, it's in the same vain as adding damage dropoff to frostburns; an arbitrary thing added to make a handful of people who hate something happy that the thing they don't like got some kind of nerf.

My problem with the last prayer is how you can walk up to anybody and spam every shot for a quick cheesy headshot.
It's not a massive one though as there's only like 3 people with a last prayer and none of them use it this way. It could be in the future with the "discontinued" godlikes coming back though.

As for the harpoon deploy speed I swear that only applies to me on all accounts as every time I use one it's delayed but everyone else seems to be okay.
It's probably only a thing with how the animation syncs to real time for people about to get Ahab'd
Find

Kuro we're talking about the first prayer...
Find

(03-19-2018, 07:47 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Kuro we're talking about the first prayer...

People actually use it???
Find

(03-19-2018, 07:49 PM)Kuro Wrote:  
(03-19-2018, 07:47 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Kuro we're talking about the first prayer...

People actually use it???

i guess so
Find