Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Add negative Deploy Speed to the First Prayer

It kinda sucks to see a guy with a glock, and then he switches to a shotgun and instantly one-bangs you.

Maybe -25% deploy speed?

I can't see this as a problem. Anyone that has them rarely ever uses them. There's plenty of more shotguns with +deploy speed that do just as much as this.
Find

Context is needed for this. Zombie was using the First Prayer and glock kills guy 1. Then Guy 2 comes out and tries to kill Zombie right after killing guy 1, switches to the First Prayer and kills guy 2. Terran starts complaining about this one incident. So, Zombie and I got our First Prayers and try recreating it. Needless to say, we didn't duplicate the result. At least I didn't.

From Mini Uzi Guy.
Find

I just tried it out myself, its not instant or anything. I'm not saying its bugged, I'm just saying its a very powerful, one-shot-without-aiming gun that people can switch to.

I.E: Run up with swift deagle, instantly switch to shotgun, blast them away.
Find

No, it's an expensive shotgun right?
Find

Yeah if you don't fix this you need to un-nerf mp5s the only reason they where worth using is for the deploy speed
Find

(03-19-2018, 06:29 AM)Terran Wrote:  I just tried it out myself, its not instant or anything. I'm not saying its bugged, I'm just saying its a very powerful, one-shot-without-aiming gun that people can switch to.

I.E: Run up with swift deagle, instantly switch to shotgun, blast them away.
Find

My bad. I may have embellished a bit there.
Still pretty fast though, if not instant. More of a matter of "Terminology used for explanation, rather than factually".
Also, weren't Harpoons supposed to have a draw delay? I had someone switch one out so fast I literally would never be able to react in time, and then I was dead. It wasn't like, say, a knife or a melon launcher; it was an speedy 180 as it came out and then I was just dead.

I just don't like being killed without having at least half of a second to react.
Find

(03-19-2018, 04:24 PM)Terran Wrote:  My bad. I may have embellished a bit there.
Still pretty fast though, if not instant. More of a matter of "Terminology used for explanation, rather than factually".
Also, weren't Harpoons supposed to have a draw delay? I had someone switch one out so fast I literally would never be able to react in time, and then I was dead. It wasn't like, say, a knife or a melon launcher; it was an speedy 180 as it came out and then I was just dead.

I just don't like being killed without having at least half of a second to react.

Yeah harpoons should have a delay now. Unless it got reverted somehow.
Find

Terran, youre my friend and i like you and all, but cmon you need to stop making these threads over one time occurances.

You do this all the time, you either see someone do something that might seem "op" once and you instantly jump on the nerf it train, or you do something once i.e jihad and it doesnt kill one person because they were out of radius/hidden and you instantly ask for it to be buffed.