Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Clue Scrolls

(03-06-2018, 05:07 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  Can I bump this? I'd like some other way to get scrolls. I've been playing a bunch since they've been released and have yet to drop one

There is another way to get them. I think it's called trading? Not sure tho :p
Find

(03-06-2018, 05:07 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  Can I bump this? I'd like some other way to get scrolls. I've been playing a bunch since they've been released and have yet to drop one

Rolling in the lobby isn't playing :^)

(03-06-2018, 07:11 PM)Moz Wrote:  

Rolling in the lobby isn't playing :^)
Bro I've hardly been in lobby other for a few crates and events

(03-06-2018, 06:07 PM)MicroBoss Wrote:  

There is another way to get them. I think it's called trading? Not sure tho :p
I'd rather not have to pay 10k plus everytime I want a scroll, those who are even willing to sell
Find

I'd like at least a chance to get harder ones from bosses, the few I've managed to do have all been easy scrolls
Find

Bumper CARS
Find

bump because i've still only dropped one
Find

Yeah I'll add 'em to boss drop tables. Not too common though.
Find