Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Clue Scrolls

Make bosses drop them. They are too rare on post round drop. 1/128 ish for a easy? Easy clues also take around a hour to beat and the rewards are kind of a joke. I can do a 3 minute castle fight and get the same amount of stuff from the easy clue. We need more unique loot or something

I like the idea of bosses dropping something that isn't flat out just money or keys, though the rewards for clues are pretty much that.

+1
Find

+1 Make only morgoth drop it, last hit must be melee
Find

Its a 1 in 24 for an easy, hello?

You do realize people are doing these in less than 2 hours right? They're not suppose to be a common drop, if they dropped every round they would be worth nothing and on top of that, the unique rewards would be dropping left and right making them basically worthless.

Plus, both you and Kuro were calling them "mini djinns" in the beta the entire time, so I don't understand, are the drops good or bad?

i mean i think the loot from it was pretty decent

though i still have yet to drop a scroll Sad
Find

ITS CALLED CHALLENGE SCROLLS NOT CLUES!.
srry had to get that in.
but i do like the rewards dont matter if its the same as castle because the scrolls give another reason to do something in TTT
i think its fine as it is.
Find

The only thing I dislike about clue scrolls right now are the map clues, the clues themselves are great, but having to hope your map gets picked where the clue is located can be draining. And who even knows if it'll ever be picked, what if it's on a bad map? Or it doesn't show up in the map rotation? I think the clues describing what is on the map should stay but you should only have to type in what map it is rather than going to it.
Find

(02-19-2018, 04:10 PM)PapaRussia Wrote:  The only thing I dislike about clue scrolls right now are the map clues, the clues themselves are great, but having to hope your map gets picked where the clue is located can be draining. And who even knows if it'll ever be picked, what if it's on a bad map? Or it doesn't show up in the map rotation? I think the clues describing what is on the map should stay but you should only have to type in what map it is rather than going to it.

Well the hard part about those types of challenges is to actually find the item on the map. It gives you hints of where it is a decent amount of the time.

Coming up with the map is usually the easy part, the hard part is actually finding the item itself.
Find

Can I bump this? I'd like some other way to get scrolls. I've been playing a bunch since they've been released and have yet to drop one
Find