Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Suggestions for Level 200

Since a few people are going to be getting close in the days to come I thought I would throw up some possible perks to this milestone when hitting level 200:

1) Firstly of course upgrading the badge to reflect the 200 and perhaps a new color? open to thoughts there for sure.

2) Upgrade Endurance badge slot ability to 15-20 I think would be fair for that much time and effort put in.

3) An Endurance crate (1) giving a roll for an Endurance Weapon (All Types of weapon classes) Weapon rolled will be guaranteed to have the Endurance trait which provides a 1 in X chance to activate Endurance preventing 40 % Bullet and Suffix damage for X amount of time. If this by some miracle happens to be added perhaps make it that the weapon non tradeable and stamped with the rollers name for the achievement.

4) Lastly I thought for a cosmetic perk a I was thinking a Beer Mug with FRG Level 200 Club printed on it. Also open to any thoughts on other cosmetic ideas.

Well thats all I had for now and I am open to all feedback and will edit if any ideas come to me or others have thoughts that people agree should be in the suggestion.

If 3 gets added I want to be able to choose the gun if it's not going to be tradable.

I want a Endurance Famas pls.

Everything else seems cosmetic and useful, so why not?
Bouncy Rounds
Find

1. I think the badge idea is great.
2. I'd rather the endurance badge become more of a personal backpack but smaller because having an extra 5 slots ONLY for incoming drops is pretty useless to be honest.
3. It'd be cool to see SOME kind of reward like that crate but I personally don't agree with the trait. Seems unfair that a level 200 has a bigger advantage than anyone below it. They'd seem like a fucking powerhouse compared to others.
4. I am confused on the beer mug idea... what?? How would it work? Would it be in your hand? Floating near you? I think a very unique mask or aura would seem better.
Find

Rainbow 
Endurance trait which provides a 1 in X chance to activate Endurance preventing 40 % Bullet and Suffix damage for X amount of time.

That is very very powerful stacked with body armor that's a crapload of effective health.

Let's do some basic math here body armor gives you 30% damage resistance and this gives 40%.
The way you have to calculate damage resistance to get effective health is pretty unintuitive just go with it. It's the value subtracted from 100 so -30-40 being 70 then just turn it into a decimal. Oh yeah forgot to mention you take the inverse of this value which you do just by dividing the it from your hp which is 100.
If you stack additively it's 100/0.30 or 333 effective life which is absolutely insane. Equivalent of 2 rifle headshots depending on the rifle. If it's multiplicative it's 100/0.70 = 142/0.6 = 236 effective life.

Actually you know what just listen to this video if anyone has trouble understanding the concept still he explains it better than I can.

Skip to 53 seconds since apparently that doesn't work for if you link it.

Tldr It's busted as fuck. If the fact it already lets you resist more damage than body armor wasn't enough to tell you in the first place.
Find

seeing as the badge is endurance I tried to keep with this theme, perhaps a lower amount of perentage and a very short time like 4-7 seconds with the added measure of it needing to trigger off a rightful kill but only have a chance at hitting the proc. Also you are not a T every round so as an inno it would be a cool added perk to level a 1 on 2 fight with some Ts Smile
Find

The endurance trait is literally just the oracle trait though

Didnt even know that existed, think it would still be useful in this theme of endurane and why not spread it to this unique criteria to gain the weapon.

(01-22-2018, 09:57 PM)CoachGrump Wrote:  1. I think the badge idea is great.
2. I'd rather the endurance badge become more of a personal backpack but smaller because having an extra 5 slots ONLY for incoming drops is pretty useless to be honest.
3. It'd be cool to see SOME kind of reward like that crate but I personally don't agree with the trait. Seems unfair that a level 200 has a bigger advantage than anyone below it. They'd seem like a fucking powerhouse compared to others.
4. I am confused on the beer mug idea... what?? How would it work? Would it be in your hand? Floating near you? I think a very unique mask or aura would seem better.

for the beer mug that was my exact thought was to be holding it (like we are having a beer together after all that hard work xD )
Find