Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Doomscooper Buff

I leveled my doomscoopers damage to max having the expectation of it doing 22 damage a hit, but now it does 12 damage!

Let's compromise.

1. Lets make it do 22 damage like I expected it to

2. 1 in 5 - 7 chance for the spoon to break and cause the target to bleed. Smile
Bouncy Rounds

The doomscooper wasn't meant to be a serious item, I'm sorry you got expectations high over smacking people with a spoon...

The gimmick of it was it was supposed to be super fast and super weak, much like the glock-a-doodle-do.

- That Thrakos Noob

To be fair it's just a spoon, it's not made of like molten lava from the earth's core, it came from the cafeteria.
Find

Why on earth would it do 22 damage a hit? That'd be ridiculously good and its a lot faster than a crowbar
Find

To be honest, if it didn't shitbox so much it would already be a ton better. No melee weapons use the FRG hitreg system just yet. I could maybe change over a few to it to see how it works out though.

(01-20-2018, 06:08 PM)Brassx Wrote:  To be honest, if it didn't shitbox so much it would already be a ton better. No melee weapons use the FRG hitreg system just yet. I could maybe change over a few to it to see how it works out though.

Yea it shitboxes a fuck ton. I think it would be good with the hitreg.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Now if it was a spork then a damage buff would be ok.

1. Make spoon into fork

2. it does 20 damage but at a much slower speed

3. 1 in 10 to blind the target in one eye permanently

4. Add new sunglasses accessory that protect your eyes from the sun but also being stabbed in the eyes

The shitboxes are what make the spoon pretty shit. It'd be fine otherwise.
Find

It'd be nicer if melee weapons checked for a space infront instead of targeting via cursor.
OH and buff suffix/trait chances, on a spoon its more common to kill someone than proc. That and crowbar form had a separate chance
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find