Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

CCD Buff(ish)

I remember when the CCD used to have the almost same effect, but instead the gun would lock up making it unable to use for a set amount of time. The current self-freeze effect is really annoying considering that you stay frozen longer than the person you're shooting. You are usually going to be completely screwed out of winning that battle. I think if the CCD would "freeze up" and make the gun not shoot would be completely fair. Another idea would be to have it where you can not fire weapons or switch to another gun, but you wouldn't be frozen. This would give you a chance to still get away after the backfire from the deagle.

I really think the ccd is fine the way it is
Find

I do think that the self ice should at least be shorter than the victim's ice. It's pretty dumb to have a 1/5 chance to basically die
Find

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

People get really salty about the ccd and I think it's a bit undeserved. Most godlikes just do instant damage or damage thats delayed by like a second. The ccd at least gives the chance for someone to save you. Not to mention you don't take damage while in that state outside of the DOT and you can even heal with an orb of healing while in it.

I think it's a mechanic people find kind annoying and bandwagoned on it when it was never even overpowered in the first place.
Find

(01-14-2018, 04:12 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  I do think that the self ice should at least be shorter than the victim's ice. It's pretty dumb to have a 1/5 chance to basically die

This was a huge thing I thought as well. Or even make it equal the same time as the person you froze.
Find

But Yall are the Same person? Are we doing that 2 personality person stuff again?
SG Fucking Overlord

(01-16-2018, 02:16 AM)Jerome The God Wrote:  But Yall are the Same person? Are we doing that 2 personality person stuff again?

No we are separate people again, he has his own computer now