Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: What do you think of TTT's current state?
Its fine
A little stale
predictable and boring
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

We need to make TTT more enjoyable

I really dont like the idea of a revamp of our rules, honestly this is going to send my drive to play ttt down even more as I dont have time to get use to new rules and punishments as a mod with irl stuff I already have going on. It seems like we are going to an extreme when I feel we already are seeing a huge vamp on existing things to bring peoples interest back into the game. I already allow logic to be used but if more things get added for killing in OT and such it just is going to change the whole outlay of the game and not be the game I come on to play. This is my personal feeling and as the server structure currently stands I enjoy playing the game and enough to donate from time to time when I have extra cash to try and help our community. If changes like this begin to happen not only am I going to have less of a reason to play but also not playing is going to give me less of a reason to donate. That is my two cents.
Find

how about new D/T weapons every month. that way there is something new every month but don't keep the last month D/T. it would be like one D/T every month. but Only for a month.

(01-01-2018, 01:52 PM)Awesome skinsgambling.com Wrote:  I really dont like the idea of a revamp of our rules, honestly this is going to send my drive to play ttt down even more as I dont have time to get use to new rules and punishments as a mod with irl stuff I already have going on. It seems like we are going to an extreme when I feel we already are seeing a huge vamp on existing things to bring peoples interest back into the game. I already allow logic to be used but if more things get added for killing in OT and such it just is going to change the whole outlay of the game and not be the game I come on to play. This is my personal feeling and as the server structure currently stands I enjoy playing the game and enough to donate from time to time when I have extra cash to try and help our community. If changes like this begin to happen not only am I going to have less of a reason to play but also not playing is going to give me less of a reason to donate. That is my two cents.

I think the only rules that need revamping are behavioural ones rather than ones that directly impact gameplay. The thing I particularly don't like is the separate rules on racism and disrespect, which I won't go over at the risk of sounding like a broken record. Same old stuff.

Regarding all the flak the rules seem to get about "playing dumb" or "turning off your brain" I feel like it's much dumber to have your rounds ruined by the usual ways. There's an argument to be made over fun, but I feel like it's infinitely more fun to play with current rules and if I didn't then I certainly wouldn't have played here for as long as I have. I'd go as far as to say that the rules made me a better player when it came to reaction time and observation in the game and that's what really made the experience fun for me, learning and getting better.

I'm in the same boat as my old friend Terran where we've been around and done pretty much everything there is to do. I don't see myself playing TTT anymore but I do enjoy coming on and doing the odd event or boss round here and there. I especially enjoy hosting bosses for people who haven't experienced them before, helping people out with mechanics or strategies has always been one of my favorite things (and wouldn't mind giving up my loot if I could host bosses for multiple parties).
Find