Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Let us create keys on TTT.

IMO that would work also tobi, something that stacks at minimum. But make it so you can only do it once every so often on TTT, to enable its usage to normal players not those mass opening.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

You could borrow a concept from warframe and just make the cost time. You mark 10 items to make a key, but it takes 6-24 hours for you to receive the key. It gives convenience in the moment but also adds a cost and makes it incredibly impractical for max unboxings.
Find

(11-05-2017, 08:07 PM)Tarrasque Wrote:  You could borrow a concept from warframe and just make the cost time. You mark 10 items to make a key, but it takes 6-24 hours for you to receive the key. It gives convenience in the moment but also adds a cost and makes it incredibly impractical for max unboxings.

Why would anyone do that if they can just go to the lobby. That seems way more annoying than just going to the lobby.

I really like that metal idea. Break down for tiers on metals. Metals can be used for keys. maybe crafting in the future if Brassx would even want to add crafting
How to get metals
Example:
Breaking down a legendary item would give a couple common metals for common (tier 1) keys, a couple Uncommon Metals (Tier 2 keys) Few unlikely metals (Tier 3 key) Fewer rare metals (tier 4 key) and low chance for 1-2 legendary metals (Tier 5 key) The only problem is see with this is the primordial tier of key. But it could also make them even more rare, which could be good way to make money.

you know on second thought. This reminds me of NTG breaking down weapons. *Thinking Emoji*
Just an idea after all
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

(11-05-2017, 10:12 PM)BorkPlaysGames Wrote:  I really like that metal idea. Break down for tiers on metals. Metals can be used for keys. maybe crafting in the future if Brassx would even want to add crafting
How to get metals
Example:
Breaking down a legendary item would give a couple common metals for common (tier 1) keys, a couple Uncommon Metals (Tier 2 keys) Few unlikely metals (Tier 3 key) Fewer rare metals (tier 4 key) and low chance for 1-2 legendary metals (Tier 5 key) The only problem is see with this is the primordial tier of key. But it could also make them even more rare, which could be good way to make money.

you know on second thought. This reminds me of NTG breaking down weapons. *Thinking Emoji*
Just an idea after all

This is literally just power creep on the current key system. Why would you ever make keys normally if turning them to scrap gives almost exponentially better rewards.
Find