Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Let us create keys on TTT.

Title. It's annoying especially for someone like me that has very little inventory space to always have to hop back to the lobby server to create keys. It's also the reason people roll in the lobby instead of TTT. Just thought it would be a nice thing to have and I don't see any real downside to letting us create keys on TTT.
Find

this idea is definitely agreeable, and so I must give it a plus one
+1

Make keys inside ttt but open in lobby only +1
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Well I believe keying is only really available on the lobby so people don't do mass unboxings on TTT and take up player slots so they can get post round drops and such.
Find

(11-05-2017, 05:27 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Well I believe keying is only really available on the lobby so people don't do mass unboxings on TTT and take up player slots so they can get post round drops and such.

I'd say that's understandable, but there's a lot of situations where there is a lot of people in the lobby and less in TTT. I dunno, just recently with the pumpkins rounds we've been getting so many roles and as a result so many keys are needed so frequently.

1+ It just makes the process much faster and easier instead of going to the lobby and back which is annoying. Just a suggestion, have an option to mute specifically "acquired" drops that aren't godlike so you can see drops in events.
Find

I think it would be more helpful just to be able to access our banks from TTT, could be a level perk or maybe a future badge perk, idk

- That Thrakos Noob

i do like the key idea. but can we have a system to where it auto make keys? say you don't want uncommon or unlikely, it would make a key if you have 10 of the same rarity in your inventory. but you can choose which rarity you want to make into a key.

Also change spawn point in lobby. I know im lazy ok! maybe make it near the water fountain?
Find

i think its fine the way it is. The reason being that people would just open mass crates in TTT and just make keys there. More space for opening. They get those dank post round drops for just standing there. Also there for when mini games happen. So they are just gayfk taking up slots for people who actually want to play the game. also with the flooding of chat. in case i want to check on a kos that happened all i see is UNPOKE AS ACQUIRED A GARBAGE SHOTGUN it doesnt take long to go to lobby and make a key. one minute max. Sure, quality of life. make it easier. But there's no real reason to make this change. while there are actual reasons to not make this change

Edit: I like micros idea though. But instead of making into keys for you. How about, if you're opening a crate and you get a shitty uncommon. you should be able to set it to throw in your trash can. just like end round drops. how you can set it to not give low tier weapons. it would be nice to have that option with crates as well
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.

Raw material when?

Break down guns into different kinds of metal, and 10 of a metal make a key.

Now thinking about, this is basically the samething as making a key and would share the same issues as allowing people to make keys on ttt lmao.
Find