Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

T.w² | 2koreds - Membership Application

(06-15-2017, 01:24 AM)T.w² | 2koreds Wrote:  
(06-13-2017, 11:08 PM)Minehuis Wrote:  I mean he was bragging on the server to people how he got someone banned so...... Not how members should act

I feel this one deserves a reply haha, it was a guy who was constantly rdming and he got karma banned. I was the last person he rdmed before he got banned for karma. He literally beat me to death with a crowbar while I was afk and the damage dealt was enough to lower his karma to bannable levels.

Is it against the rules to reply to ones own membership application? I don't see it in the forum rules. I wasn't arguing or causing any drama, I was simply explaining a story for someone who wasn't there. I don't see that as being a big deal, like I said I wasn't arguing haha.

(06-17-2017, 01:32 AM)T.w² | 2koreds Wrote:  
(06-15-2017, 01:24 AM)T.w² | 2koreds Wrote:  
(06-13-2017, 11:08 PM)Minehuis Wrote:  I mean he was bragging on the server to people how he got someone banned so...... Not how members should act

I feel this one deserves a reply haha, it was a guy who was constantly rdming and he got karma banned. I was the last person he rdmed before he got banned for karma. He literally beat me to death with a crowbar while I was afk and the damage dealt was enough to lower his karma to bannable levels.

Is it against the rules to reply to ones own membership application? I don't see it in the forum rules. I wasn't arguing or causing any drama, I was simply explaining a story for someone who wasn't there. I don't see that as being a big deal, like I said I wasn't arguing haha.
No, it isn't against the rules. People just highly advise you don't because typically it could be seen as being defensive or not being able to handle criticism. Sometimes players dig themselves into a deeper hole as well. Honestly you're fine, people shouldn't be swayed by something so minor unless it actually has some relevance, explaining a situation is okay in my eyes as long as it isn't for every comment or anything. I replied on my own member app and it was all okay, it's not as big of a deal as people make it out to be. If you can't help it just don't do it often and you'll be just fine.
Find

It has been a month since this has been posted and 2 weeks since the most previous reply. Bump
Find

At this point in time my application has been open for a month and two weeks; the overall tallies of peoples support is +7.

Is there something more specific I should be waiting for....? Since this application has been made at my 50 hour mark I am nearly at 250 hours. Just wondering if this is even relevant anymore.
Find

Dis dood is nice and active deserves to be member +1
Find

koreds is really fun to play with and knows the rules, he would be a decent member +1
Find

+1.... No comment needed
Find

-1, he was really being nice , but lately his character has changed and he's become more aggressive towards people. He's also been rdm'ing quiet frequently , but creates shouting matches when he gets rdm'd.

His response to a report after he rdm'd me.
https://gyazo.com/f723d37fa7832c52423c504705c232e5
After he was slain , he proceeded to throw props on the bottom of the ladder on Community Pool (So if you jumped down you would die).
Find

(07-12-2017, 02:45 PM)NotChosen Wrote:  -1, he was really being nice , but lately his character has changed and he's become more aggressive towards people. He's also been rdm'ing quiet frequently , but creates shouting matches when he gets rdm'd.

His response to a report after he rdm'd me.
https://gyazo.com/f723d37fa7832c52423c504705c232e5
After he was slain , he proceeded to throw props on the bottom of the ladder on Community Pool (So if you jumped down you would die).

Only reason im responding is because you're providing false information about me "continuing" to place props down when I was slain. I went up the ladder with 1 barrel and left it in the lobby. I didn't leave it on the ladder or in the water.

Thanks for the feedback tho
Find

I'd have to give a -1 to this membership. Since I've returned, 2koreds has been everything but a Joy to have on this server. Constantly complaining about when he's slain for RDM, but then raises hell if he gets killed for reasons of Crossfire or False KOSes. The rules can be taken literally by him, but he tries to squirm out of them if you try to enforce them. Highly not recommended.
Find