Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

T.w² | 2koreds - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): T.w² | 2koreds (I go by 2koreds)

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 50 hours 30 minutes

Where did you hear about this server?: I joined it like a year ago and favorited it but never played, I came back recently to Garry's Mod and put in enough hours to hit 50 which allowed me to apply!

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope!

Why do you want to join?: I've put 50 hours into the TTT server in a week, I plan on staying around and enjoy the community

Referred by: Not referred but people like TJ are the reason I desired to apply.

Additional Details: I've been searching for a good TTT server for awhile now and I'd like to think I finally found one; I'd be incredibly grateful to officially become a member of the community in which I have associated myself with now!

50 Hours in one week and looking for membership, feels a bit rushed don't you think? Don't get me wrong, from what I remember you're cool and seem to have fun. But one week gives very little time to get to know you. Cus to me and other folks who play once an hour or over the weekend, it would seems you came out of the blue and now asking for membership.

You may meet the minimal requirements to apply, but one week is way to new to be accepted in the community (In my opinion.) Nothing against you personally, but I'm going to leave a -1.

*Outdated response

(05-28-2017, 05:31 PM)T.w² | 2koreds Wrote:  
(05-28-2017, 02:17 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  50 Hours in one week and looking for membership, feels a bit rushed don't you think? Don't get me wrong, from what I remember you're cool and seem to have fun. But one week gives very little time to get to know you. Cus to me and other folks who play once an hour or over the weekend, it would seems you came out of the blue and now asking for membership.

You may meet the minimal requirements to apply, but one week is way to new to be accepted in the community (In my opinion.) Nothing against you personally, but I'm going to leave a -1.

So the vibe you're sending is that the FRG community is exclusive. You would think you would want more people being a part of it, especially those who have put in the time to get 50 hours, regardless of the time it took to achieve that. 50 hours is 50 hours on a single server, more than enough to learn many of the other members of the community and the server rules.

I dunno, maybe I'm wrong, but from what you're saying FRG essentially wants no new members to its rather "exclusive" list of official members. From my experience with gaming communities, the more the merrier. Thanks for the "warm" welcome though.
I'd strongly suggest not to comment on your own membership app, especially if it's to talk back to people giving their honest opinion, negative or positive.

I mean.
I see Koreds on all the time, so I'll give him that.
And while he is getting better and more player-friendly, things like his outburst above are going to keep me from giving him a +1.
Koreds, you're a neat guy and you're most certainly getting better -- you managed to work yourself off my list of "people who kill you because they can".
However, your temper is still much less than desirable.
Until you can learn to calm down a bit more,

*outdated response
When a dragon round begins.

After today I can guarantee a -1.
What he did on May 30th? Threw a temper tantrum after he missed two awp shot and decided to call Zott shitty staff for being afk while he went to get food (Zott going to get food). After this, he decided to throw a tantrum later when Discord didn't slay someone Kored reported. Kored decided to throw a tantrum in chat. This guy can't control his temper and is definetly not member material if he can't learn to take a moment to chill-down.

In response to his address* to staff not handling reports in a "timely manner":

Staff (and +Members) are a voluntary responsibility that people of the community that have a solid understanding of how the game is played is voted into by others in the community. Obviously none of us are perfect, and believe it or not, sometimes we actually get warped into the game and forget about the responsibilities we have for short periods of time because we're involved with something else.
I didn't witness any of the Zott drama (although several people had told me you were shit talking him), but I did personally witness you shit-talking general staff members as well as Discord which is unfair. You have to understand that everyone is bias towards their own situation to a certain level, and you seem to be a little more bias than most others.

First off, it doesn't matter all that much if a report isn't done immediately, they stick around for an entire map. From what I've heard, Discord usually does very well with making sure all reports are handled at one point or another, so just relax, it's a game and he wants to play it too.

Secondly, not every report requires a slay. You seem to have a mindset that if you're wronged, someone has to be in trouble, but that's not the case. Of course every staff/+mem are different in this way, but I feel that if something was a genuine accident or there was some sort of confusion, it should be dropped. Again, you're bias to your own situation, so I can see why you're passionate about everyone being slain or banned or whatever, but you need to step back and look at the bigger picture, and understand whoever's doing the report can't see a play-by-play of exactly what happened.

Thirdly, you've been known to take things a little too personal. I've heard you complain about things, most of which are things that involve you, but I promise nobody's out to get you.

It's just a game with voluntary staff positions, you need to relax and not get your panties in a twist whenever something doesn't go your way - not many other people complain, and if there's a serious problem with a +mem or above, talk to an admin or message Brass. There's no need to start shit in the server or on the forums.

*address - extreme salt & pissy fits

- That Thrakos Noob

Can I just say something here really quick.

This is a member app not a +member app.

Members get no special privileges and are merely recognized as being a regular player of the server.
So for me I personally like Koreds just watch your temper in the future and make sure that you don't do anything stupid like that again

+1
Find

(05-31-2017, 05:29 PM)Black Knight Gamer Wrote:  Can I just say something here really quick.

This is a member app not a +member app.

Members get no special privileges and are merely recognized as being a regular player of the server.
So for me I personally like Koreds just watch your temper in the future and make sure that you don't do anything stupid like that again

+1

Members aren't for regular players. Members are there to be as an example of the community. Someone that a new player looks at and uses as reference to the community.

@Zott or @unpoke can you please deny/close this thread? I will re-apply when I feel that my name in the community and my grasp on the community has changed. Sorry for the drama and immaturity. Thank you Smile
Find

Before this is closed, I would like to change my response:
I can now say that Koreds has become much, MUCH more enjoyable around the server.
I myself actually forgot how toxic he used to be.
He seems to be having a lot more fun, he takes things much more lightly and I find myself enjoying seeing him on the server.
He's very active, he's gotten more acquainted with how the server works, he's much friendlier and I havent seen an outbreak in a while.
I do agree that he used to be very immature, but he's gotten a whole, whole lot better from what i've seen.
Strong +1 from me.
When a dragon round begins.

Find