Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Choose a suggestion:
Suggestion 1
Suggestion 2
Suggestion 3
None of the above
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kunai Quality of Life Suggestion

(05-21-2017, 06:05 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  While they may need a buff, can you please make it so if they hit me with a tracking one preround, and I kill myself before the round starts, it untracks me. It's annoying knowing I might be a T and fancy basically has me in a corner sometimes.

Okay yeah im fine with this,
i do maybe sometimes track TJ preround forcing him on a metaphorical leash the entire round :>
When a dragon round begins.

Find

(05-21-2017, 06:18 PM)fancy Wrote:  
(05-21-2017, 06:05 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  While they may need a buff, can you please make it so if they hit me with a tracking one preround, and I kill myself before the round starts, it untracks me. It's annoying knowing I might be a T and fancy basically has me in a corner sometimes.

Okay yeah im fine with this,
i do maybe sometimes track TJ preround forcing him on a metaphorical leash the entire round :>

all. the. time.

Bump-

Find

Technically fancy doesn't own kunai, I'm letting him borrow them for an extended period of time. But here's my opinion anyways.

Let's start by weighing the positives and negatives. (probs forgetting some but o well)

Positives of Kunai:
Can 1 shot headshot at close range with RMB.
Can Track a target.
Can be spammed because of high ammo capacity.
Do moderate damage.

Negatives of Kunai:
Almost useless in a 1 on 1 fight if you miss the lock on.
Projectile - slow travel speed - Not hitscan.
Kunai can easily be stopped by a prop or just putting an object between the attacker and yourself.
And of course, YOU GET KOS'D OFF WEAPON ALL THE FREAKIN' TIME. (But what can you expect from a unique godlike eks dee)

My thoughts on kunai:
They are NOT reliable in any case. A pistol or deagle will almost always get the job done quicker and easier than kunai(If anything needs a freakin buff it's the glock. Glocks are shit, plz buff, nobody uses them tbh).
But kunai are pretty fun.
They have their uses, and more often than not, if you land the lock on, the chances your target will live is slim. They need to be a bit more reliable in those head on situations.
They're great for assassinating if you can land the tracking shot (It's kinda hard tho especially if you're too far away, or if the target is moving).
If you know how the kunai work, they're hella ez to counter tho. I like to (try to) kill fancy with em all the time. It's not ez to kill someone when they understand the mechanics (and it shouldn't be easy anyway). If you know where the attacker is standing, just hold a prop in between you and the other person and ez kunai block. Even a dead body will work. Just shoot TJ in the head and use his body. You have my permission.

To rap things up: They ain't reliable, some quality of life changes would be great.
And if you made it this far, plz buff so I can sell for much moneyz <3
Find

(05-27-2017, 05:06 AM)amac Wrote:  To rap things up: They ain't reliable, some quality of life changes would be great. And if you made it this far, plz buff so I can sell for much moneyz <3

I offered and I can increase it if you want, but you only wanted to sell to fancy.
Find

(05-27-2017, 05:43 AM)TJ1524 Wrote:  
(05-27-2017, 05:06 AM)amac Wrote:  To rap things up: They ain't reliable, some quality of life changes would be great. And if you made it this far, plz buff so I can sell for much moneyz <3

I offered and I can increase it if you want, but you only wanted to sell to fancy.

Nuu u ken nevur haz mah kunaiz... You can only have my love <3.
Find

Bump to have kunai speed increased.
Their damage can be reasonable, seeing as the tracking kunai is still good, but it's near impossible to kill anyone too close up/ too far away due to you having to judge movements so much.

(also, the kunais like to travel through people sometimes. it seems they can fly right through a still person's head probably 10-20% of the time)

Find

Fancy got fucked up last night because his kunis did 33 damage with tracking on a set.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find