Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Community Crate

"Users who's submissions get accepted into the crate could get a mention in the crates description, or have a special badge or something else TBD."

I think if a person puts in extra work to make his/her suggestion (ex. making the weapon model), they should get the weapon if it is added to the server.

(04-28-2017, 02:15 AM)StatTrak™ Bill Cosby Wrote:  "Users who's submissions get accepted into the crate could get a mention in the crates description, or have a special badge or something else TBD."

I think if a person puts in extra work to make his/her suggestion (ex. making the weapon model), they should get the weapon if it is added to the server.

No offense to Aresuft , but i really don't like this idea (Even when it's applied to him , but it's my opinion) because it gives people the chance to make something incredibly broken or something that just doesn't fit in.

Also to this crate idea, i really do like it and would think this could add a new rejuvination into the drop system (since we all know that feeling when you roll a legendary deagle and you know its a fucking nighthawk).
Find

(04-28-2017, 05:28 PM)Chosen Wrote:  [quote='StatTrak™ Bill Cosby' pid='52022' dateline='1493345737']
"Users who's submissions get accepted into the crate could get a mention in the crates description, or have a special badge or something else TBD."

No offense to Aresuft , but i really don't like this idea (Even when it's applied to him , but it's my opinion) because it gives people the chance to make something incredibly broken or something that just doesn't fit in.

Also to this crate idea, i really do like it and would think this could add a new rejuvination into the drop system (since we all know that feeling when you roll a legendary deagle and you know its a fucking nighthawk).

No OP weapon would be submitted because of the rating system/community.

Got some decent work done on the community crate suggestion forms:

It's not final yet, but after I finish this I need to move on to the browsing page so you can browse and upvote ones you like.
Find

they should get a non-tradeable version of their gun, that way it doesn't add value to the economy but makes it special if yours gets picked
Everybody look left

Everybody look right

Everywhere you look I'm--

Standing in the spotlight
Find

(04-29-2017, 03:23 AM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  they should get a non-tradeable version of their gun, that way it doesn't add value to the economy but makes it special if yours gets picked

This idea i actually like. Because Example: Someone comes up with a deagle, they dont even drop it, says found by someone else = Rip. Yes i know itll just say "Created by blah blah" but still, if its something rare, chances are youd never get it again unless you do some serious trading and then people would abuse it knowing how badly youd want your own gun and make you overpay like hell.

Otherwise yes +1 to the whole idea.
Vanished from life
Find

I don't think I'd give the person their weapon(s). What if they get in multiple weapons for instance? It's just eh. I think for this it would be more fair to not do that, or at least wait to give them out until others have rolled their suggestion. (or until the crate is removed if we make them duration based).

The only person I have ever done this for would be aresuft, and usually I wait until others have obtained it. Then he gives me feedback on it, especially on the animations/textures of it.

The ONLY instance otherwise is the sword he made, which still isn't on any drop table and still undecided if it's going to be added at all(people were very mixed about it). The purpose of that was to test if it would be too much in a live environment.
Find

That sword is super OP. Please don't add that.
Find

I really like the sword and wished I had it. It would be fun to have something new to use like the Sword.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

Will we have the choice to choose if its a 3 round burst, semi automatic, automatic kind of thing? I have made a 3 Round Burst Pistol forum thread in suggestions before, but not many people looked at it. I feel like if we had this we could make some more variety into weapons not having the same exact weapon and everything being an automatic weapon.
Find