Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rule 15

(03-18-2017, 07:59 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Hmm I see. Yea a staff member shouldn't have that in their name while on FRG. I don't know the last time he had it in his name though.

One way to get around this without the drama is for me to just make a wrapper for the player's name function and auto-filter links from their name display. Easy fix. Perhaps if their name is nothing but a URL it will auto-kick them telling them to change their name or something along those lines.

While on the topic, is there anything else you guys would like to see auto-filtered from names? I have the system in place already to filter out some characters that can mess with some stuff, so it's not much harder for me to add other filters.

Can you make it so they have to have 3 typable characters in front of their name?

This is a rule already, but no staff ever enforce it.
Find

(03-18-2017, 11:03 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(03-18-2017, 07:59 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Hmm I see. Yea a staff member shouldn't have that in their name while on FRG. I don't know the last time he had it in his name though.

One way to get around this without the drama is for me to just make a wrapper for the player's name function and auto-filter links from their name display. Easy fix. Perhaps if their name is nothing but a URL it will auto-kick them telling them to change their name or something along those lines.

While on the topic, is there anything else you guys would like to see auto-filtered from names? I have the system in place already to filter out some characters that can mess with some stuff, so it's not much harder for me to add other filters.

Can you make it so they have to have 3 typable characters in front of their name?

This is a rule already, but no staff ever enforces it.

3 English letters at that. Something we can actually read, plus i know staff needs 3 letters to type off of to use a command if i recall right. Usually its the first 3 letters as well. Faster than navigating through a menu for some.
Vanished from life
Find

I mean Awesome changed his name to that when he plays csgo then forgets to change it back
SG Fucking Overlord

(03-18-2017, 04:24 PM)Jerome the Ninja Wrote:  I mean Awesome changed his name to that when he plays csgo then forgets to change it back

Jerome... if he just forgot to change it back he would have left and done so and I would have never made this thread.
He actually believed that he was allowed to have it on his name while on the server.
Please don't just make assumptions like that.

auto kick players with hard n word in their name. Any other racial slur should be added to. Other than that can't think of anything else besides the readable character thing.
Umpty Dumpty