Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 3/8/2017

I'm honestly going on just to see how the accuracy changes are. I'm quite excited, to be honest.

I found some guns in FRG were just too powerful. I mowed down an entire room with a simple Heroic Galil, and back when I used a Bananas Mac10, it could kill anyone in half a second.
Find

Ahhh
Once the enhanceable II come out i might have to play frg again in my free time.
Sounds great, good work Brassx! =)
When a dragon round begins.

So, this is awesome. Thanks brass. I was just hoping for crosshairs yesterday. But one thing, the crosshair change isnt working with the bow Sad
Find

(03-09-2017, 03:59 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  So, this is awesome. Thanks brass. I was just hoping for crosshairs yesterday. But one thing, the crosshair change isnt working with the bow  Sad

It's not suppose to work with bows.

Anything that draws it's own crosshair separate from the default one(I.E deathbringer, bows, etc) will remain unaffected by it.
Find

(03-09-2017, 04:00 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(03-09-2017, 03:59 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  So, this is awesome. Thanks brass. I was just hoping for crosshairs yesterday. But one thing, the crosshair change isnt working with the bow  Sad

It's not suppose to work with bows.

Really?? That sucks...
Find

The plasma shield is cool, but innocents tend to be trolly and destroy it immediately. The prop disguise is a bit glitchy right now as some props kill you seconds after you disguise as them. As for the plasma net, it's balanced and is definitely one of the more useful det items. This adds a lot more variety and I love it!
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Minus the fact plasma net uses poltergeist model. So a D tool looks like a T weapon. 10/10
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find