Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 3/8/2017

Any of these changes below can be tweaked and removed, we are trying some stuff out for the sake of more balanced gameplay. Be sure to post feedback on it, and remember: anything can be changed so don't throw a fit if all the sudden you can't spray down an entire room of people.
  • Adding jumping inaccuracy.
  • Added dynamic recoil, that is, the more damage your weapon outputs, the more recoil you will have.
  • Added 'consecutive shots' inaccuracy, this builds up the more you shoot after a few in a row. This really only applies to fully automatic weapons, and only after ~9 shots. Really to stop any longish range spraying.
  • Reduced iterations on the blur, this should help lower end PC's if they wish to use it. Grass and I tested it pretty extensively and barely noticed any FPS loss. However, you can still disable it at anytime!
  • Hopefully fixed invisible plasma shields.

Additions
    • Added Tobias' Crosshair customization system! Huge shoutout to him for the great work on it. To enable it visit !settings. There's quite a few options, be sure to check it out!
    • Added a new lightweight DoF-type effect when aiming down sights(focal blur). You can disable this at any time via !settings.

Another wave of a few TTT items coming in before the Inventory content update. These are detective items.
    • Added Prop Disguiser (original design by Exho, I fixed up a few things, changed some stuff, and made it compatible with the Inventory loadout system). This allows you to disguise as a prop for a limited time, or scan props on the map and become them.
      Do note you can NOT move around while disguised as a prop!
    • Added Plasma Net. This allows you to launch a net at a target, upon impact it makes them unable to move for a brief time period, and they are forced to use magneto. (I do not know the original author of this, however, I did fix some errors with it)
    • Added Plasma Shield.(Again I do not know the original author of this, I added some HUD elements and fixed a few things)

Do note, these can be changed as needed, or even removed if people don't like 'em! So don't be afraid to post feedback on them!

I'm doing this fairly late at night so be sure to let me know if there's any bugs, I may have forgotten to upload some stuff.

Next update should be Enhanceable II crate!

Plasma Shield? That sounds ridiculously dope.
Find

I can't wait to customize my crosshair, are there any commands we can do in console to customize them or do we have to go through the setting?

Also I can't wait to play around with the new detective items, can you pick up the disguised prop and chuck them off of buildings or something?
Find

(03-08-2017, 07:32 AM)Kuro Wrote:  I can't wait to customize my crosshair, are there any commands we can do in console to customize them or do we have to go through the setting?

Also I can't wait to play around with the new detective items, can you pick up the disguised prop and chuck them off of buildings or something?

You were able to pick up the props and toss them, however, I disabled it for now to help prevent anykind of exploiting. I may re-enable it after a few days of playing around with it.
Find

I wish more people played at night so I could test this update.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(03-08-2017, 07:32 AM)Kuro Wrote:  I can't wait to customize my crosshair, are there any commands we can do in console to customize them or do we have to go through the setting?

Just type tob_ in console and you should be able to see them all.

Also, you can reset your crosshair to default settings using this command in console: tob_reset_crosshair
Find

With Plasma Shield, if it's what I think it is... does it go towards the survive 2000 explosive damage in total quest?
Find

Can you see the location of the det when he's using Prop disguiser with radar? Also if you hover your crosshair on the det who's prop disguised,can you see his name?
Find

ARE YOU READY FOR ME TO SPAM PLASMA NETS!?! These things are pretty much like CCD's for detectives, ONLY THAT YOU CAN SHOOT THEM.

Also, a fun thing for Plasma Shields is that if you buy two, if you left click one, wait until it goes down, and use the other, you get infinite shields if no one is able to take the other. You can also right click to get a flat shield that you can walk through in front of you.

Forgot to mention a few things. See original post.
Find