Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What would you like to see on TTT?

(01-31-2019, 06:20 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(01-30-2019, 08:58 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  I feel like one of the reasons for the deflated player count is the lobby, but I don't know what can be done about that.

Definitely is. But I don't really know if that's such a bad thing. The lobby and our events is truly what makes us different from other communities/servers. It takes away from TTT, but as I've stated before, the sad truth is our 'formula' for a TTT server is now over saturated, and it's the least unique part of FRG.

You're probably right. I enjoy the lobby a lot too. It's just that getting players to join TTT or ZS through the server browser is basically the only way to attract new players, and that would be by having current players on the server and new players noticing it in the browser. I think FRG has a pretty loyal and strong player base but by having the player count of the servers constantly fluctuating throughout the day because of players joining the lobby definitely means we're missing out.

I agree that making TTT more unique will help though and the "remantler" idea also seems cool. ZS also has lots of potential.

(I also think the portable key maker will help a lot)
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see on TTT? - Dreadark - 01-31-2019, 08:36 AM