Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 12/1/2016

(12-02-2016, 02:22 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
  • Changed shade teleport code a bit, and gave them a 5 second attack cooldown when teleporting.

so it's been a few weeks since the last time i posted about this issue but this shit has not been stopped yet and this shit really needs to be stopped i know you mat have tried but it obviously has not succeeded considering this shit is still going on like what on earth has happened to make this shit (which has not been stopped) still continue i understand you are trying your best at stopping this shit but its not working and it really makes me sad that this shit has still been occuring when i believe for certain 100% that you are capable of stopping this shit or making this shit unable to happen charples should not be able to hit me instantly as that's completely unfair especially while they are completely invisible and unable to be seen which i think is shit that needs to be stopped

okay?
Find

^ what is punctuation

but i was kinda bummed as i lost -TWO- zombie destroyers due to charples teleporting inside me to finish me off -_-

is the reload crystal also supposed to not work with the zombie destroyer? cause it doesnt.

Also, when you get revived don't get the zombie destroyer
Find

Thanks for the new additions to event!

And yeah lets say if you buy something off the wall, then get an item from the mystery box,
die and get revived, you come back with the items you had before the mystery box.
Find