Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 12/1/2016

Survive
  • Updated to newest version of the map.
  • Tons of fixes, including a fix to the loot orbs falling through the map(other things may attempt to fall through, but loot should be fine for most part).
  • Changed shade teleport code a bit, and gave them a 5 second attack cooldown when teleporting.
  • There is now a chance for zombies to drop an ammo power up (after round 10, or after every single fast zombie round (Thanks to kuro for the suggestion) ).
  • Fireballs and remote mines should be working better. (Removed physics push from remote bombs).
  • Remote bombs can no longer be damaged when shot.
  • When obtaining loot from loot orbs it will say "Found" instead of "Acquired". (Thanks to Nate for suggestion)
  • Lots of other tweaks and behind the scenes additions.
  • Fixed the Weapon switch bug where the menu doesn't disappear after selecting a weapon (so when you shoot it reopens it)

Other
  • All bone crate variants have received a coin buff.
Find

Umpty Dumpty
Find

And why didn't you add CS:GO glove cosmetics? Jk, thanks for the patch

(12-02-2016, 02:33 AM)hockeyfn Wrote:  And why didn't you add CS:GO glove cosmetics? Jk, thanks for the patch

gloves? thats so a couple days ago the hottest thing right now is Lumberjack and Log skins my dude
Find

thanks man
Find

Awesome! I'll be looking forward to playing this fixified version when I'm not sick af. Big Grin

Thanks for keeping the servers great as usual and always listing and helping whenever you can, you are a truly amazing server owner and a friend to all of FRG.
Find

No more team killing me with my remote bombs anymore. Isn't this just amazing Heisen.
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

(12-02-2016, 02:22 AM)Brassx Wrote:  When obtaining loot from loot orbs it will say "Found" instead of "Acquired". (Thanks to Nate for suggestion)
Ayyy! Thanks Brass Smile
Find

(12-02-2016, 12:40 PM)Tango(SCRUB) Wrote:  No more team killing me with my remote bombs anymore. Isn't this just amazing Heisen.

???
Find