Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Felriffs unban request UPDATED 2.0

I also do not support this unban request based on what I've seen from you from the past. You just caused problems for us constantly and that is not something we'd want.
Find

i know eclipse but i have changed please give me a chance i know i will do better and make myself better as a person
Find

I'd like everyone to know. The only reason he is making a ban appeal here is because he got banned on WoGs a couple days ago. He has made two appeals both of them being denied. Felriff is arguably one of the most cancer people I have ever met in my days of playing gmod. He is nothing but toxicity and an egotisical prick. I myself don't play this server, but I believe Felriff shouldn't be given a second chance (or third or however many times he has been banned on here). I highly recommend he shouldn't be unbanned now or ever if that is an option.

(11-09-2016, 09:33 PM)Karkat Wrote:  I'd like everyone to know. The only reason he is making a ban appeal here is because he got banned on WoGs a couple days ago. He has made two appeals both of them being denied. Felriff is arguably one of the most cancer people I have ever met in my days of playing gmod. He is nothing but toxicity and an egotisical prick. I myself don't play this server, but I believe Felriff shouldn't be given a second chance (or third or however many times he has been banned on here). I highly recommend he shouldn't be unbanned now or ever if that is an option.

So i guess hes the WoGs nuggie?
Find

(11-09-2016, 09:42 PM)HeisenPumpkin Wrote:  So i guess hes the WoGs nuggie?

If I had a definition of nuggie I could probably answer that.
Find

(11-09-2016, 09:52 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  However toxic he may have been on Wogs, that doesn't matter much for his ban appeal here. Although harassing Grass was a stupid decision, I don't think he needs to stay banned if he says it won't happen again.

(I'm assuming that there weren't any other issues that he's caused on FRG besides the incident with Grass.)

There have been other issues caused here. He didn't get a perma for the Grassx thing.
Find

(11-09-2016, 09:58 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(11-09-2016, 09:56 PM)HeisenPumpkin Wrote:  There have been other issues caused here. He didn't get a perma for the Grassx thing.

Well, he hasn't admitted to anything else. What's he hiding?

I don't remember details but it was definitely not just the grassx thing kuro said that on the first page comments
Find

Felriff's first ban appeal explains the whole situation.

He appears to have a long history of causing issues on NTG and WOGS. Although he hasn't done anything yet to warrant a permanent ban, he most likely will if he's unbanned so soon. I think a ban reduction would be the best option. If he really wants to play on FRG again, then he wouldn't mind waiting another four months.
Find

(11-09-2016, 11:43 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  Felriff's first ban appeal explains the whole situation.

He appears to have a long history of causing issues on NTG and WOGS. Although he hasn't done anything yet to warrant a permanent ban, he most likely will if he's unbanned so soon. I think a ban reduction would be the best option. If he really wants to play on FRG again, then he wouldn't mind waiting another four months.

If he didn't do enough to warrant a permanent ban then why did Brass make it permanent then?

Brass asked multiple people about him (I was one of them I believe) and we all had problems with him multiple times. He was also on our "watchlist" pretty much when he first started playing and until he got banned.

Sure he caused problems on NTG and WoGs but if one of the managers has to come over here and post a huge wall of text based around him, I'm definitely going to take his word, he wouldn't be in that position of power if he could bullshit everything he said
Find

karkat i would like you to know i made a ban appeal about 3 weeks ago before i was banned on wogs i am rekamking it now due to no publicity to my old one and wogs im done with wogs and its double standards its staff acting like two year olds and being demeaning towards me calling me a idiot moron and inept because i dont agree with his point of view.

heisen i was indeed banned for harrassing grassx (in just fun i took it to far) but it was updated to a a permanent ban via the information provided by dead i have closed open wounds with him and made a ban application on ntg it was denied though i made a ban app on here about 3 week ago and it got buried so i just remade it
heisen if you know something i dont (with all respect i say this) please tell me because i dont wanna be left in the dark and not knowing whats going on.
Find