Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Felriffs unban request UPDATED 2.0

I want all of you to know I dint make this because I was banned on wogs:

karkat i would like you to know i made a ban appeal about 3 weeks ago before i was banned on wogs i am rekamking it now due to no publicity to my old one and wogs im done with wogs and its double standards its staff acting like two year olds and being demeaning towards me calling me a idiot moron and inept because i dont agree with his point of view.

Steam Name (Current)Desperado

Steam Name (During incident):Felriff or FireKZ

======I am trying to be rid my bad reputation and create a new name for myself=====

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:104955373

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170176474/

Name of staff you were banned by:Grassx I think

Length of the ban:plan

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?:repealed

Reason for ban: I was telling grassx she was bad you know im just fooling around poking fun and she blocked me I was asking her a question so I made a staff request with my question, then member from ntg said I was a hothead so I made the community a poll the app isn't to far down from the unban requests. I understand I had made mzistakes I am trying to fix those mistakes and it can't happen without a chance I a man asking for this opportunity to prove I am worth enough to be unabnned and that I have changed my mentality and I have changed the course of my actions and allowing my state of mind to not wonder into a state  of no return  let these words be written in stone with a chance I am change everything I have done, please.
I understand you have no reason to want to unban me but im trying to change myself and how i was, i want to play on this server and regain friendship with friends that i have lost.

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?:yes

Additional details: I have had about 2 months to reflect on what has happened and I want to come back a new person whole and am willing to put forth the effort if you guys are willing to give me a chance to put forth the effort thank you.

You need to put what your steam name was when it actually happened. If people were there and have an actual memory of what happened they may not connect it to your current name. And yes, I realize that is your objective but it's a bad objective as it defeats the point of having unban appeals on a public forum open to people of FRG.
Find

I did
Find

again?
Find

well the other one was kinda buried and i left it up for about a week and i love this server enough to post a second one because im determined to get unabanned a start playing again
Find

Can you at least take the time to correct your god awful spelling and make just a little bit of sense before making an application to get unbanned?

Beginning of every terrible story ever : "I was harassing grassx -- "

You harassed the server owner girl. How could you do this and expect to get unbanned?
SG Fucking Overlord

Well i sent a message to brassx and he read it i really do apologize and i know it was wrong like i said there is no reason for you guys to forgive and unban me but please out of the generosity of your hearts please consider this

(11-09-2016, 02:12 AM)Jerome the Ninja Wrote:  You harassed the server owner girl. How could you do this and expect to get unbanned?

That's not the reason he was permanently banned, he was initially banned 2 days for harassment for doing that. After that there was some more information that came to light about him and his actions with other servers and we don't want that kind of thing here hence the permaban.

I can't support an unban given the circumstances.
Find

I understand kuro
Find