Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Felriffs unban request UPDATED 2.0

Rout I would have not one single problem waiting another four months I just don't want to be permanently banned I have realized my mistakes and will not repeat them again it's like "You have to know your history or you will be bound to repeat it." People will remember me by the bad things and not the good things but I don't want them to have any recollection of any bad memories of me
Find

Honestly, I hate the guy.

But the circumstances happened on OTHER SERVERS. Just because I get banned on one server, does that mean I should be banned on a different one for the reason of "It happened on another server"?

When FRG was first made, all NTG bans (well most anyway) were NOT transferred over to FRG.

If I had my way (which I don't THANK CHRIST ALMIGHTY) I'd of just banned all WoGs players just because ALMOST LIKE 99.999999999999999% of WoGs players are Illness Incarnate. But for that 0.000000000000001%, is it fair to ban all of them because every single one except like 4 are actually decent?

I'm not exactly all for an immediate unban, but IN THE PAST WHAT HAPPENS ON OTHER SERVERS IS THEIR BUSINESS.
Umpty Dumpty

Thank you boozerker and i am sorry that you hate me maybe we can patch things up in the near future. I have tried to heal wounds with ntg but wogs i am done with i would say i am part of that one percent on because they say im cancerous but well i dont think a admin who is 20 years old should demean all kids including myself calling me a moron idiot and inept repeatedly just because i dont agree with his views. i have left wogs for the rest of my time on steam i am done with the spastic and autist community that they hold over there, but i will stop with this explanation and just say ditto i am trying to heal open wounds with NTG and would love to regain access to there servers and show them that i have changed.
Find

To help you get on track of getting unbanned stop responding to what everyone has to say about. I think this is one big mess that he should not be unbanned -1
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

(11-09-2016, 09:33 PM)Karkat Wrote:  I'd like everyone to know. The only reason he is making a ban appeal here is because he got banned on WoGs a couple days ago. He has made two appeals both of them being denied. Felriff is arguably one of the most cancer people I have ever met in my days of playing gmod. He is nothing but toxicity and an egotisical prick. I myself don't play this server, but I believe Felriff shouldn't be given a second chance (or third or however many times he has been banned on here). I highly recommend he shouldn't be unbanned now or ever if that is an option.

What this man said p/m. Anyway, I don't know him enough, but as I said earlier, no good story starts with harassing Grassx and judged just off of that I'd have to give a solid -1, even if it's just playful or some shit.

Find

well since no one said the REAL reason he got perma it was because he was instating drama between the 3 servers if i remember right. He tried to get brass phish and Jason to all come together by trying to tell grass that Jason wanted say sorry and wanted to meet/ talked with brass but Jason never said that to you but that is the most i can remember

I dont really care if he gets unbanned or not so its a 0 for me i just like to inform everyone whats the reason he got ban for
there was most likely more to it that i just cant remember
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2

(11-11-2016, 09:12 PM)*Necromancer* Mini Cosmic Wrote:  well since no one said the REAL reason he got perma it was because he was instating drama between the 3 servers if i remember right. He tried to get brass phish and Jason to all come together by trying to tell grass that Jason wanted say sorry and wanted to meet/ talked with brass but Jason never said that to you but that is the most i can remember

I dont really care if he gets unbanned or not so its a 0 for me i just like to inform everyone whats the reason he got ban for
there was most likely more to it that i just cant remember

Yeah, I remember this being the reason as well.

Judging by the responses, I can say that this ban won't be appealed just yet.

Do note: This isn't denying an unban entirely, just this specific request. We don't like to shut out people who enjoy the server, however, it's a question of if you will bring anything that will cause the server any trouble, or if you will become a nice player in the community. You're free to make another appeal after awhile, but unfortunately at this time this ban is being upheld.
Find