Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gilded Doorknob hacking [Aimbot]

He is an incredible shot, heck he flick of the wrist deagled me, but he might just be good.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Yeah post supposed evidence or nothing can be done really. Unless someone is on while he is but posting your evidence would be a lot easier to start with
Find

I just want to throw this out there since I am being accused and I have a say. I never have hacked in any game before, I have no idea how to sneak hacks past a VAC server and I would never try to because it just doesn't seem fun. I play CSGO a lot in my time and I have faced off against plenty of hackers, and also played with hackers in Garry's Mod. I see no reason to be hacking and it would not allow me to have any fun in the game I'm doing it in. You can look at the video and see that I do not look at people through walls or do anything suspicious. Infact, that is probably the best round I have ever had on a TTT server. I am almost always aiming at head level because it is the most viable way of killing people in almost every game, especially CSGO and Garry's Mod TTT. I will be honest though sometimes my shots do seems suspicious because in CSGO I practice flick shots and flicking to heads and I've done that for years. http://plays.tv/video/57ab8907652cbd11eb/-flix?from=search&game_id=04094bf1f162594b28707b50c4e8349e&author=jyfrl&csgo%3Aplayerid=76561198056890389 That clip right there shows how I warm up in CSGO and how I aim in most First Person Shooters. I understand your concern for the server and the community to call out hackers and I thank you for trying to keep it clean, but I am not a hacker by any means. Worst thing I have against me is the scamming tag from SteamRep because I linked one of those BS free giveaway sites on tf2outpost and they got pissy. Sorry if I have upset you in any way, I just wanted to clear this from my perspective, and thank you.

Aight then, thank you for clarifying. Smile

Find

Yo wtf that aim is insane
Find

(10-02-2016, 09:04 PM)Peppe Wrote:  Yo wtf that aim is insane

Trust me dude I'm like 10% of some of the pro players. G2 Scream is #1 lmao just watch him once and I'll look like trash. Thanks though Big Grin and thank you Terminator for understanding Smile

Closed.