Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gilded Doorknob hacking [Aimbot]

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Gilded Doorknob

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:48312330

Map the event happened on: Traitor Motel

Date of event: Today  :  10/2/2016

What Happened?: So Gilded has been playing this week a bit, he's only about a minuscule amount of hours. Recently, as of today, it appeared to more than just myself (probably most of the server) that he is more than likely using an aimbot, I have a video I recorded but have not posted due to the fact that it may just be completely worthless, if required, I will post it.
Anyways, he pretty much aimbotted the shit out of us, hard scoping with a rifle, I did not receive a bullet at all from him, but I'm thoroughly convinced he was hacking as well.

Witnesses: Most of the server, have to check specifics. [Possibly : Fuzzy, Rotshout] EDIT : SlitheringSoul, Sasha, Dogboy, Daddy rex

Evidence: Well, most of the server can tell that it was happening, I need to get names on who saw it but there was plenty of us.

Find

Everyone on the server was in agreeance that he was NOT hacking. Just good with a rifle after having 2k hours in csgo. You have 0 evidence but hearsay from your own mouth.

(10-02-2016, 08:04 PM)Mougwi Wrote:  Everyone on the server was in agreeance that he was NOT hacking. Just good with a rifle after having 2k hours in csgo. You have 0 evidence but hearsay from your own mouth.

Well I'll go check the recording and see if theres any sound evidence. It really doesn't matter if he has 2k hours, that's kinda irrelavent. I've personally got a friend that hacks to dick around on csgo and he goes on every day, he's got over 5k. But okay, let me go see then. Also, how is it EVERYONE when I'm not and about five other people are also in agreeance that he WAS hacking? :v

Find

10 scoped kills in traitor motel on a single round is fishy as hell. Especially considering they were all quick-scopes and that he never missed.

is he on rn?

- That Thrakos Noob

(10-02-2016, 08:11 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  is he on rn?

No, he left about an hour ago.
Find

(10-02-2016, 08:08 PM)Terminator Matheus Wrote:  Well I'll go check the recording and see if theres any sound evidence. It really doesn't matter if he has 2k hours, that's kinda irrelavent. I've personally got a friend that hacks to dick around on csgo and he goes on every day, he's got over 5k. But okay, let me go see then. Also, how is it EVERYONE when I'm not and about five other people are also in agreeance that he WAS hacking? :v

You claimed that you did not catch any evidence of his hacking immediately after he departed. I have no idea what sort of defense "this guy I know totally hacks and has tons of hours" is, but it sounds false and unrelated. Playing first person shooters develop muscle memory and reflexes, hence it being completely related for someone having over 2000 hours of practice.

Anyways, I'd like to see whatever you did record. 10 headshots is insane, but not impossible.
Find

(10-02-2016, 08:18 PM)Mougwi Wrote:  
(10-02-2016, 08:08 PM)Terminator Matheus Wrote:  Well I'll go check the recording and see if theres any sound evidence. It really doesn't matter if he has 2k hours, that's kinda irrelavent. I've personally got a friend that hacks to dick around on csgo and he goes on every day, he's got over 5k. But okay, let me go see then. Also, how is it EVERYONE when I'm not and about five other people are also in agreeance that he WAS hacking? :v

You claimed that you did not catch any evidence of his hacking immediately after he departed. I have no idea what sort of defense "this guy I know totally hacks and has tons of hours" is, but it sounds false and unrelated. Playing first person shooters develop muscle memory and reflexes, hence it being completely related for someone having over 2000 hours of practice.

Anyways, I'd like to see whatever you did record. 10 headshots is insane, but not impossible.

Fair enough, after I'm done playing I'll compile and see what is in it.

Find

when you make a report. you have evidence. you have a video you say. post it. otherwise there is no true evidence to do anything about this situation
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.

Thanks leo very helpful. Anyway, I've checked the video, there's jack shit worth of our time looking at. I'll post it still.

Find